Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 pm

When (what) was this interview (from)? This couldn't have been in the past two weeks, so was it before he went on the show?

Btw: It seems as if New Zealand is a very popular "must see" place for alot of people, especially bachelor(ette) contestants. Must be amazing.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by chloep on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:58 pm

^^ there is a date listed above->(December 24, 2013)
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Ahhh. Yes. Missed it. Thank you. You say you have more? It was all pre show, I would assume?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:08 pm

^^ No. Just some info on him, his parents, why I believe that realistically he can't genuinely interested in Andi(at least not as a potential wife) if the info I found on him is still true etc...

Last edited by chloep on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:22 pm

What info about his parents?  Interesting none of the questions are how the heck does he pay for all of it.  

I wonder when he will be cut? I don't even know if he'd make it to top 4.  I do think the show would like him to be a Bachelor, but I don't think he's even half way interested in getting married.

Sort of surprised he doesn't have many twitter followers. Also, doesn't it seem like Instagram is the better thing to get than twitter now?

I noticed Bianka from Bach Canada is following him!
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:04 pm

He sounds quite awesome!!

These Utah guys seem to be able to travel all over!!!
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Wait..so the interviews weren't pre show? Was he cut already?

What happened to his pages? Weren't there 5??

Also, what makes you think he isn't interested in Andi, at least as a potential wife?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:04 pm

^^

1) ? As I said before, the date of when the interview was published is mentioned in the article.

2) More posts are visible on 1 page than before, thus there are fewer pages.

3) Because of his strict religious upbringing.
I had to head out. I'll post the info later today or tomorrow morning.

Last edited by chloep on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 pm

@chloep wrote:^^ Yeah, the ones who get the first 1-on-1 are considered the front-runners and usually make it to at least the F4. (If he they doesn't screw it up.. -see Ryan/William:)

THE BACHELORETTE:
[...]
Deanna -> Graham(F4)
Jillian -> Jake (F7)
Ali -> Frank(F3)
Ashley -> William(F9)
Emily -> Ryan (F7)
Desiree -> Brooks(F3)

___

Late to reply. But per the bolded : I have to wonder: if they didn't ask to leave, how many of them would have be F1?
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Is he mormon or something? Hmmm. Do we even know if Andi is religious or highly so? I wonder if id be very important to her in general..?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:22 pm

@sdmom wrote:
@chloep wrote:^^ Yeah, the ones who get the first 1-on-1 are considered the front-runners and usually make it to at least the F4. (If he they doesn't screw it up.. -see Ryan/William:)

THE BACHELORETTE:
[...]
Deanna -> Graham(F4)
Jillian -> Jake (F7)
Ali -> Frank(F3)
Ashley -> William(F9)
Emily -> Ryan (F7)
Desiree -> Brooks(F3)

___

Late to reply. But per the bolded : I have to wonder: if they didn't ask to leave, how many of them would have be F1?

All of them!!!  :yes: 
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is he mormon or something? Hmmm. Do we even know if Andi is religious or highly so? I wonder if id be very important to her in general..?

She doesn't seem very religious, but one parent is Jewish and the other Catholic.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum