SELECT CONTENT

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:53 am

bleuberry wrote:I think there's a possibility they didn't end up casting him and sending home. Don't they do that with a few guys each season?

Yes they do and I think that may be what happened also.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Kind of disappointed we won't get to see him troll on TV ... Could have made an "unusual" character.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think there's a possibility they didn't end up casting him and sending home. Don't they do that with a few guys each season?

They filmed his intro video(the one with an ex-producer) not too long ago at one of his concerts. They bring about 30 guys to LA and than cut a few, but they are not cutting the ones where one of the execs was there to film an intro video for(they don't do that for all contestants).
So the only way he wasn't cast is if he backed out... and I doubt that.  hmmm  He was probably your typical overly-obnoxious night 1 dumpee.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 pm

It suddenly dawned on me that he could kind of be a male Miley Cyrus - but obviously without the fame.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Kind of disappointed we won't get to see him troll on TV ... Could have made an "unusual" character.

Lol.. same. It might have people talking?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Just so everyone knows, Reality Steve now says Will Barry was NOT UncleSexy despite the appearance with Natalie. It was apparently some friend of his and he was completely unaware how far that friend had taken it. Reality Steve did a pretty heavy back pedal, and seems to feel sorry for the guy.
http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/18/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-2/

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Just so everyone knows, Reality Steve now says Will Barry was NOT UncleSexy despite the appearance with Natalie.  It was apparently some friend of his and he was completely unaware how far that friend had taken it.  Reality Steve did a pretty heavy back pedal, and seems to feel sorry for the guy.  
http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/18/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-2/

Yipes! What a sucky thing for a so called friend to do! Thanks for the update.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 pm

"However, I’m here to report to you that Will Barry is NOT the “Unclesexy” screen name that harassed former contestants on Twitter and in numerous live chat rooms, including my own. Yes, I know he appeared on Natalie’s spreecast a year ago as Unclesexy, but basically he was assuming the identity of a “friend” who was controlling the UncleSexy account at the time and did him a favor, not knowing what this guy was saying on social media or in chat rooms." - Reality Steve

...So, Will assumed the identity of Uncle Sexy, who probably looks as yucky as his personality, without having complete knowledge of what/who Uncle Sexy represents?- Not one of his brightest moments, I'd say!

I hope that this so-called friend of his is suitably ashamed of himself, and Will has distanced himself from this human being. According to his Facebook post, it seems he will be paying the price for his friends duplicity. Poor boy....we live and learn.

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 3 WillFBpost-576x1024

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Could one of our new MODS  Hugesmile maybe change the name of this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Could one of our new MODS  Hugesmile maybe change the name of this thread?

William Berry, Almost a Contestant?

I hope his thread stays, though, to help clear up his image problem.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Agreed! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 am

So, Will got cut for the whole UncleSexy biz.... I am weirdly sad about this.; lol

Reality Steve wrote:You’ll also notice on that page that Will Barry has been removed. Will did not make the final cut on the show. He was let go before they made their limo appearances last Wednesday night, and it’s safe to assume a lot had to do with the “Unclesexy” stuff reported last Thursday. However, I’m here to report to you that Will Barry is NOT the “Unclesexy” screen name that harassed former contestants on Twitter and in numerous live chat rooms, including my own. Yes, I know he appeared on Natalie’s spreecast a year ago as Unclesexy, but basically he was assuming the identity of a “friend” who was controlling the UncleSexy account at the time and did him a favor, not knowing what this guy was saying on social media or in chat rooms. Will took to Facebook since he returned and posted this statement regarding everything:

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show - Page 3 WillFBpost

Look, I know some of you may be skeptical. I didn’t even know there was a Will Barry/UncleSexy correlation until after I confirmed Will as a contestant last Tuesday. It was then brought to my attention the appearance he made on Natalie’s show, and that’s when I reported it on Thursday. Will had already been removed from casting Wednesday night before ever appearing on the show, so nothing I wrote Thursday cost him his place. Unfortunately for the guy, he got screwed over by a friend who behind Will’s back had created this UncleSexy persona that was very unpopular amongst a lot of the female contestants of the “Bachelor” franchise, and even though UncleSexy is not Will, the perception has been that it WAS him, and apparently that was good enough for the show to not end up casting him and he was sent home. Feel bad that the guy was screwed over by a friend and his reputation tarnished by this UncleSexy persona. I’m just here to clear the air and not trample on the guy for something he didn’t do. This wasn’t some tag team effort that they were both in on and they got caught and now he’s back tracking. Will’s “friend” ran the UncleSexy account, Will was aware his friend was doing it, but had no idea the extent of the harassing and the things he was saying. So I repeat, Will Barry is not UncleSexy. It was a “friend” of his who was doing stuff to promote Will and his music career, and the guy took it waaaaaaay too far.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/03/18/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-2/#LP4OjPFAFfQYDKaK.99

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

UPDATE: Did not make it on the show

+7
julychild
california90
atem
bleuberry
Piper61