SELECT CONTENT

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Agree with you all. I'm out if both Brian and Josh gonezo at HTD... Hugesmile With that said, I believe those two will be in the F4 along with Marcus,JJ/Marquel. Josh is on the top my list for Andi.

Back to top Go down

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Agree with you all. I'm out if both Brian and Josh gonezo at HTD... Hugesmile With that said, I believe those two will be in the F4 along with Marcus,JJ/Marquel. Josh is on the top my list for Andi.

I think we are pretty still on the same page mura. bestbud!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Most likely eliminated week 5(Marseilles).

(He changed his FB layout; "Recent Activity" isn't visible anymore, other things are listed instead.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:07 pm

UPDATE: (maybe) not eliminated,

At least we can't prove that he is.... I believe FaceBook automatically changed the layout of the sidebars...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:04 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Most likely eliminated week 5(Marseilles). I was right last week.

This time for real!  :yes: 

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Tt10

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks for the update. He stayed longer than I would have though.

Does your finding that he was eliminated last week make any difference in who we think is left though ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 pm

^^ I have reasons to believe that he was let go at the 5th RC in Marseilles, so no.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Mcrkvr
Credit GHEpis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Awwww he's cute. He looks very young.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:00 am

Funny some of the others guys out of the limo pics are less attractive than the other pics we have seen of them. I think Tasos looks better in this pic!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 Tasos10

Bachelor Bio

What is the most romantic gift you've ever been given and why?

I was given a guitar and some money to pursue a musical career. It was more the encouragement and how the other person believed in me and my dreams.

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
Other than my parents for being an amazing and positive influence in my life, I admire anyone who is willing to take chances to make a difference.

What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
Playing on the beach pretending to be a Thundercat.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Mick Jagger for the rock star life and fortune. I already have the moves.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?

Ancient Egypt, 2686-2181 B.C. By far a completely different world & mentality.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Kimi Most @kimiisthemost

The Bachelorette premieres tonight! I will be watching for T from east coast time. I hope he does… instagram.com/p/oMlGo9Rzzu/
Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 2saduth

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 2ry27g1
A very special mcm goes out to My very dear friend! My friend Tasos will be competing for the heart of Andi starting tonight on the bachelorette! Will he get a rose tonight?

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tasos Hernandez - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+20
Bet2Win
booty
nutty1
pavalygurl
Kashathediva