SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:29 pm

chloep, just curio, how do you know?.......from socmed hints?

*almost convinced Fleiss would go with Caucasian route again for next TB
bring on Josh or Brian!  :Woah-hoo: ....(as y'all can prolly tell, IDC much about Andi  😆 )

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Noo sad Wanted him to stay another episode longer!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 pm

chloep wrote:UPDATE: ELIMINATED

:Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown::Frown:

🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴🇳🇴

:pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry::pinkcry:

UpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpsetUpset

:why::why::why::why::why::why: 

Nooooo!  I hate this season already!   no

I don't like Andi as the lead! Ugh. Just another reason not to watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:07 pm

UPDATE: NOT ELIMINATED

At least we don't have a proof that he is.
What I've believed to be a proof(him all of sudden following 600+ people) was not one. I accidentally mixed up his "followers" with "following" on my notes...He is still following "only" 435 people. My bad! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 pm

chloep wrote:UPDATE: NOT ELIMINATED

What I've believed to be a proof(him all of sudden following 600+ people) was not one. I accidentally mixed up his "followers" with "following" on my notes...He is still following "only" 435 people. My bad! SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

smileyyay :jumpyay: ..thanks Chloe..no worries!...either way, i enjoy your take..!  :yougogirl: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:10 pm

Good News!!!!!!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by reversepsychology Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:10 pm

hissyfit Chloe, don't toy with my emotions!
reversepsychology
reversepsychology

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Heave sigh of relief.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Thankful, glad he is still there. What a relief.  giggling 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 pm

:cutesmile!:  Happy and relieved the news changed!  I really hope he gets a hometown date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Good! I want him to be in the running for next Bachelor!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater