SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This guy is one handsome fella! San, TY for all the caps!

ITA! I love his shirt too.

No problem GA!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 am

He is a very handsome man and it takes a very confident man to wear pink! BTW, I love your new avi, so cute.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm

He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Marquel Martin, 26, Las Vegas:
"He's a sponsorship salesman. He works for the UFC. He's this tall, dark handsome guy. He comes off as the tough guy but he is a charmer and definitely becomes a house favorite because he's a very sweet dear guy. One of those guys everyone is really going to fall for. And, oh yes, he's a cookie connoisseur."

Last edited by chloep on Mon May 12, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 6:35 pm

He looks like a shrimp in that picture. Not my fav of his. Thanks for posting his limo capture.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 Marque10

Bachelor Bio

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
My Saturday night consists of Netflix, cookies, and a glass of wine.

What does being married mean to you?
On a spiritual level it's a promise before God to become one. Selfless.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?

A woman who wants to be pursued without coming off as stuck up. It shows class.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Batman. He's a beast.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
The power to have incredible strength. I'd be an athlete and dominate.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
My Saturday night consists of Netflix, cookies, and a glass of wine.

What does being married mean to you?
On a spiritual level it's a promise before God to become one. Selfless.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you?
A woman who wants to be pursued without coming off as stuck up. It shows class.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Batman. He's a beast.

_

So, I am fairly confident he is my soul-mate.... :Drool:  :cutiepie  I never though I'd say this, but if he ends up being the new Bachelor, I am totally going to go to one of those casting calls.  :yes: jk-(not really)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 pm

He def. seems to be in the mix for the next Bachelor...

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Also from @usatodaylife the annual 5 #Bachelorette guys to watch. I guarantee everyone will be in love with Marquel http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/05/12/chris-harrison-5-hot-bachelorette-guys-to-watch/8901137/ …

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 12, 2014 8:24 pm

This guy is gorgeous! I'd love to see him as the bachelor. I like Chris too, so it's good, they are stacking up their options.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm

chloep wrote:_

So, I am fairly confident he is my soul-mate.... :Drool:  :cutiepie  I never though I'd say this, but if he ends up being the new Bachelor, I am totally going to go to one of those casting calls.  :yes: jk-(not really)

That would be fantastic! You would have to insist on being able to have internet access so you can keep us updated. Just thinking of all the spoilers we'd have before RS makes me  giggling 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon May 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Awww, between Marquel, Chris, Brian and Marcus (ok and Josh too) I have never been so excited to watch a Bachelorette season as I am with this one.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 8554319625_3737a89572_tMarquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 8555428414_13183c9699_tMarquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 8555428450_fee0585c93_tMarquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 7 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Wow, another great profile. Andi sure lucked out this season. Lots of great candidates for the next bachelor too, which is what matters to me. I love JPG and Nikki now, but I was not excited for him to be the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Love his Bio! I'd be thrilled if he or Marcus are The Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+55
Alanna
emad0722
George1218
mtnlvr55
ThankMeLater