SELECT CONTENT

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 pm

People can be rude and thoughtless with these pregnancy questions. At the same time, Molly has worn some hideously unflatterimg clothes in some recent pictures that I've seen too, especially that wedding pic and her Rose Parade outfit. It happens.

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel10 donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Family10donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Samuel15donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:00 pm

lipsis wrote:People can be rude and thoughtless with these pregnancy questions. At the same time, Molly has worn some hideously unflatterimg clothes in some recent pictures that I've seen too, especially that wedding pic and her Rose Parade outfit. It happens.

She is good friends with Des who is a designer and knows people in the field. You would think she would be able to get someone to help her with her choice of attire. She is becoming more matronly by the day. I though when she got that radio gig, she would amp up the wardrobe since she is a public figure again. I would love to have friend in the biz to help me shop...but then, I just hate shopping.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:05 pm

^^ I would love it if someone dressed me each and every day laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:07 pm

lipsis wrote:People can be rude and thoughtless with these pregnancy questions. At the same time, Molly has worn some hideously unflatterimg clothes in some recent pictures that I've seen too, especially that wedding pic and her Rose Parade outfit. It happens.

I agree she has been wearing some really ugly clothes lately, but you still never, never ask a woman if she is pregnant. You just don't do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:09 pm

It's so awkward and I cringe when people do it. Sure I wonder about it but they'd have to be very obviously showing for me to ever inquire about it.  Basically they're asking 'have you put on weight?' hmmm

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's so awkward and I cringe when people do it. Sure I wonder about it but they'd have to be very obviously showing for me to ever inquire about it.  Basically they're asking 'have you put on weight?' hmmm

I agree, would never do ask anyone that question but I fully blame myself for being out of shape laugh out loud. I once went to an event where I had to pay for my ticket. So I balanced my handbag on my belly (which is far from flat) to get the cash out to pay (my other hand was full) and one of the ladies asked me if she could help because she thought I was pregnant. When I told my mother about it she rolled her eyes and told me to get my butt off the couch and exercise.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ I would love it if someone dressed me each and every day laugh out loud.
He77 yeah! Especially if he had a 6 pack, sparkling eyes and mischievous smile.  donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^ I would love it if someone dressed me each and every day laugh out loud.
He77 yeah! Especially if he had a 6 pack, sparkling eyes and mischievous smile.  donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 2498057887

I think you may have that the wrong way. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I think you may have that the wrong way. giggling

Well I do have that. He does not describe exactly like that( no 6 pack any more) but he is ever willing to do the "opposite" any time of the day or night giggling.

Its the reverse I have a problem with :yes: cantstopl
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:43 pm

Now this look I like. Especially the dress colour.

mmesnick
Went to an amazing Oscar party last night! Dress is Jay Godfrey from @renttherunway, jewelry is of course @stelladot ;) #nofilter

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 1799706_443082892516864_1262991432_n

donutswithdaddy - Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:51 pm

That's really pretty and is a great color for Molly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:09 pm

She looks amazing that color looks great on her!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+122
LaineyG
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
casjacknick
ddsmom17