bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Wow 10 years for them already! Time surly is flying by. I watching this show from Day 1 with Alex Michele so I guess that's about 19-20 yrs ago. Watched them all , I haven't missed not one. :yes: :headbanging Not even the ones that I swore up and down that I wasen't gonna watch ,of course I ended up watching.Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 4256136633 The best part of this crazy show for me was meeting so many wonderful people and making life long friends ( I know, crazy but true) . The fun part was being able to go to 2 ATFR , WTA, TV audiences, and charity events where I met so many of the contestants.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3585

Back to top Go down

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by veg_out on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:35 pm

I always love when long-time viewers/FORTers reminisce. Like @Sprite, I found the show at the end of Jason's season and then dove in entirely during Jill's (still one of my favorite Bettes). So many of you, including @GuardianAngel, were regular FORTers from whom I learned all the mindblowing BTS of reality TV, esp. edits (Bloomers! BlondieGal! CSW! sdl!). It's always comforting to come to this board and see such familiar names when the world spins madly around us. Such gratitude still after all these years. PINKHEART

Congrats again to the couple who started it all for so many of us. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:48 pm

Happy anniversary Jason and Molly!!! Love them!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:59 pm

@veg_out wrote:I always love when long-time viewers/FORTers reminisce. Like @Sprite, I found the show at the end of Jason's season and then dove in entirely during Jill's (still one of my favorite Bettes). So many of you, including @GuardianAngel, were regular FORTers from whom I learned all the mindblowing BTS of reality TV, esp. edits (Bloomers! BlondieGal! CSW! sdl!). It's always comforting to come to this board and see such familiar names when the world spins madly around us. Such gratitude still after all these years. PINKHEART

Congrats again to the couple who started it all for so many of us. PINKHEART

I joined ABC board in the middle of Travis season then I found FORT. I was so amazed at the wonderful sleuthers!

I was a Melissa F1 bandwagon, cause I was young and foolish! LOL. I didn’t want to believe RS or sdl (RIP! He was so kind to my DMs) or even @kashathediva (how are you doing? Hope all is well). But , sleuthing won me over and I learned my lesson.

Best wishes to Jason , Molly and family. This is tough time in Seattle, stay healthy the Mesnicks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:50 pm

His season was the first one I watched every episode. Nice that it all worked out for all three of them! Melissa had been commenting on IG stories with Molly after Peter's whole switch and it was nice to see they also put it behind them.

PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Hand_h13 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Lowese10 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 I_got_12 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Jaitly10 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Nbu10 Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason & Molly Mesnick - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum