SELECT CONTENT

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

They don't seem to be each other's type. What does RS know about matchmaking? He can't even find a girl (other than his dog) for himself!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm

richmondrose wrote:They don't seem to be each other's type. What does RS know about matchmaking? He can't even find a girl (other than his dog) for himself!
In all fairness, his dog Maddie is being held captive and possibly against her will. Most dogs will do anything for food and a couple belly rubs. So I don't know if we can consider this actual match making. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Clare better not make a play for Dylan and Marcus. She can attach herself to any of the other guys no problem.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:14 pm

nd, I agree. No Clare or AshLee for either of these two.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 am

tshimberg
3 hours ago
Casual Dylan (from the bachelorette) sightings. Photo cred @chelsbow23

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 2s8s1v6

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:15 am

From the photo MOT just posted, it looks like Dylan may be at home.  The woman photographed with him goes to Harvard and recently returned to Boston from a trip to Australia.  When Dylan tweeted the other night, I wondered if that meant he wasn't in Mexico.  Wonder if that means he opted out of BIP or filming has been delayed due to the rainy weather there.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:25 am

^^Keep in mind the other half of the cast is still in the States. So, I wouldn't take this as a definite "no", just yet. Could be the case though.... I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:47 pm

momoftrips wrote:
tshimberg
3 hours ago
Casual Dylan (from the bachelorette) sightings. Photo cred @chelsbow23

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 6 2s8s1v6

Dylan is adorable!!!  giggling  He needs to find a nice girl.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

^^^ :yes:  i wouldn't mind watching him on BIP but would hate to see him connect with the women spoiled.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Dylan takes the lie detector test

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_eyxffb2u

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:55 pm

This is a case where it's too bad all the guys on this group date didn't get together in a huddle and pull a ROMBER from TAR 7. JUST say NO. (Rob and Amber chose not to do a TAR task--eating something gross and took the penalty, but convinced multiple other teams into doing the same).

What's production and MEAndi going to do if all the guys on the date tell them to take a flying leap, execute them?? Tell them --NO rose for you!! 
This type of date is only fair if Andi is asked the exact same questions in the same poly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 pm

I thought about that as well Kasha. What would happen if just once a group stuck together and just said no? Those adrenaline dates are another example. With Eric's tragic accident I wonder if tptb will tame down some of those? They (tptb) seem to really like embarrassing and almost humiliating the contestants recently. I am trying to remember if it has always been this way? Not everyone views this as entertaining.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+30
Rolly
richmondrose
bilolo
BachfanNY
california90