Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 pm

I really like Dylan seems to be a sweet guy who all the guys liked. I really didn't like how they seemed to target him last night with the worst questions, I don't really care that he slept with that many girls but if I were him I wouldn't want my parents or the whole world knowing that.
avatar
sbolduc

Posts : 1628
Join date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by SLA44 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

@sbolduc wrote:I really like Dylan seems to be a sweet guy who all the guys liked. I really didn't like how they seemed to target him last night with the worst questions, I don't really care that he slept with that many girls but if I were him I wouldn't want my parents or the whole world knowing that.

That may have been a question that he lied about.  giggling 
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

I hear the nuns in my head talking about sins of omission. He probably just wanted to cover all his bases. Poor guy! Praying 

pavalygurl

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm


@dylanpetitt raising money for the #jimmyfund and @kathsully7 this guy raffled himself off for a date at sullys in #southie. He promises to wash his hands #bachelorette #teamdylan
 
@darth_quader


avatar
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : Washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Cecilia on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:40 pm

@momoftrips wrote:
@dylanpetitt raising money for the #jimmyfund and @kathsully7 this guy raffled himself off for a date at sullys in #southie. He promises to wash his hands #bachelorette #teamdylan
 
@darth_quader

Looks so cute with that haircut!
avatar
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283
Join date : 2011-07-16
Location : Chicago

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Cute! Smiley from Venice




laugh out loud Gotta love the producers. Smiley



“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 am

Uh.... :fanningfan Holy bed of hotness, batman!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 pm

@Cecilia wrote:
@momoftrips wrote:
@dylanpetitt raising money for the #jimmyfund and @kathsully7 this guy raffled himself off for a date at sullys in #southie. He promises to wash his hands #bachelorette #teamdylan
 
@darth_quader

Looks so cute with that haircut!

Awe, such a good guy. Love the hair, he needs a woman to make him cut his hair often!

As a side note, that slightly long, greasy looking hair is more popular now and I just don't get it. Yuck.
avatar
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 47
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Rolly on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm

@stuckinsc wrote:
@Cecilia wrote:
@momoftrips wrote:
@dylanpetitt raising money for the #jimmyfund and @kathsully7 this guy raffled himself off for a date at sullys in #southie. He promises to wash his hands #bachelorette #teamdylan
 
@darth_quader

Looks so cute with that haircut!

Awe, such a good guy.  Love the hair, he needs a woman to make him cut his hair often!  

As a side note, that slightly long, greasy looking hair is more popular now and I just don't get it.  Yuck.


Adorable and such a nice guy too :eyesigh: 
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3828
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:08 pm

He is a good looking guy. Hopefully he'll find himself a sweet girl, he deserves it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by momoftrips on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:40 pm

@dmmen
 


avatar
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : Washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:56 pm

I had mixed emotions seeing Dylan let go last night. He and Andi are just not right for each other though. I am still "diggin the pony" and think he is even more handsome in his new photos. We didn't see enough of him this season, but what I saw was an honest, kind and funny guy. Well Done, Dylan.

pavalygurl

Posts : 4667
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum