SELECT CONTENT

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Cecilia wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 X544eb
@dylanpetitt raising money for the #jimmyfund and @kathsully7 this guy raffled himself off for a date at sullys in #southie. He promises to wash his hands #bachelorette #teamdylan

@darth_quader

Looks so cute with that haircut!
 :yes:  He certainly does!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:48 pm

momoftrips wrote:@dmmen

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 2jes4s3
Too bad this picture is blurry because he looks super cute in it!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 pm

I can't believe that Dylan was naive enough to believe he had a chance at getting a HTD.

All that being said, the friendships that he formed with Brian and others is probably invaluable at this point. I love their social media exchanges and how they always hashtag something along the lines of #luvu.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I can't believe that Dylan was naive enough to believe he had a chance at getting a HTD.

All that being said, the friendships that he formed with Brian and others is probably invaluable at this point. I love their social media exchanges and how they always hashtag something along the lines of #luvu.

Seems like the handlers do a number on these guys making them believe things that aren't true....like maybe they were leading him to believe that Andi wanted him to be there, he was a top contender, she really liked him....I think this happens a lot leading them in the wrong direction. Dylan seems like a very nice guy, hope he finds a nice girl to fall in love with. yes

ITA...the bromances are the best part of the show. Maybe already posted but a deleted video of the bachelors goofing around with Marcus, Chris and Dylan....very cute of all of them. Shows a side to them that we didn't get to see on the show.  giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dylan Petitt - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+30
Rolly
richmondrose
bilolo
BachfanNY
california90