Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:54 pm

@reversepsychology wrote:Brian is 27, not 31!

His age comes from public records, RS had 31 too, well before he corrected it today...






---

But if you are sure that he is indeed 27, then I'll correct it. yes 
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by reversepsychology on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 pm

@chloep wrote:
@reversepsychology wrote:Brian is 27, not 31!

His age comes from public records, RS had 31 too, well before he corrected it today...






---

But if you are sure that he is indeed 27, then I'll correct it. yes 



Positive. born Dec 1986.  :Smiley: 
avatar
reversepsychology

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 pm

^^ Thank you! :) I replied back to you. btw, Welcome! :)
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by whateva on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 pm

He is so cute :).Ughh I can't wait.
avatar
whateva

Female Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

@reversepsychology wrote:
@chloep wrote:
@reversepsychology wrote:Brian is 27, not 31!

His age comes from public records, RS had 31 too, well before he corrected it today...

*snipped*
But if you are sure that he is indeed 27, then I'll correct it. yes 



Positive. born Dec 1986.  :Smiley: 

 Welcomeparty!  r.p !! (may i call you simply by that?...Smiley)

great to know someone who knows Brian joining this board. Thanks for share..and pls keep posting with us..!!... bestbud! 
( i promise i will be at my best behavior..LOL... :justkidding ...athough i know his charm could reach  score in my book... giggling )

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by reversepsychology on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 pm

I'll stick around for sure! RP is fine, and thank you all for the warm welcome  giggling 
avatar
reversepsychology

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:59 pm

^^ Welcome!!
avatar
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1239
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:40 am

@reversepsychology wrote:I'll stick around for sure! RP is fine, and thank you all for the warm welcome  giggling 

Welcome.. if you don't mind, could you tell us about him? And do you see Andi as a good fit for him?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 am

@grace8136 wrote:
@reversepsychology wrote:I'll stick around for sure! RP is fine, and thank you all for the warm welcome  giggling 

Welcome.. if you don't mind, could you tell us about him? And do you see Andi as a good fit for him?

 :yes: good curio. me two!... Praying 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by chloep on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:01 am

New photos of Brian added to the first(main) post. You are all welcome!  bestbud! :Drool: 
avatar
chloep

Female Posts : 3024
Join date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 am

@chloep wrote:New photos of Brian added to the first(main) post. You are all welcome!  bestbud! :Drool: 

Thanks for keeping us updated, chloep... rock 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by deeliciouz on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
@chloep wrote:New photos of Brian added to the first(main) post. You are all welcome!  bestbud! :Drool: 

Thanks for keeping us updated, chloep... rock 

Ditto!
avatar
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : music city, usa

Back to top Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum