Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:39 pm

This IG from Brian is so touching.  I can't post the photo, but if someone can, TYVMIA!  

b_r_o23
4 hours ago
#tbt to our 3rd group date and easily my favorite for obvious reasons! I said something didn't get aired that I really wanted to share. Of course I loved scoring a majority of the points, winning the game, etc, but easily my favorite memory from that day was Eric. seeing him before the game so glued and attentive to what my pre-game strategy was even though he had no idea what to do. He asked questions about our defense and where to go on offense--anything to help him play better. He went out there with only what I gave him in the locker room and did exactly what was asked of him and did it sooo well. We won the game and I will never forget his face during the champagne shower we had in celebration. That look is why I love coaching and is what coaches hope to see in every player. It's what drives us. It's addicting. That's my last memory of Eric and I'm so glad it's a great one. Also, Josh whispering into my ear wasn't bad either haha. #LiveLikeEric #3 #teamrosebuds #coach #bromance @joshmurray11 @cody_sattler @marquel_martin @nick_viall28 @andrewdanapoole @gowitheric
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

@alwaystulips wrote:This IG from Brian is so touching.  I can't post the photo, but if someone can, TYVMIA!  

b_r_o23
4 hours ago
#tbt to our 3rd group date and easily my favorite for obvious reasons! I said something didn't get aired that I really wanted to share. Of course I loved scoring a majority of the points, winning the game, etc, but easily my favorite memory from that day was Eric. seeing him before the game so glued and attentive to what my pre-game strategy was even though he had no idea what to do. He asked questions about our defense and where to go on offense--anything to help him play better. He went out there with only what I gave him in the locker room and did exactly what was asked of him and did it sooo well. We won the game and I will never forget his face during the champagne shower we had in celebration. That look is why I love coaching and is what coaches hope to see in every player. It's what drives us. It's addicting. That's my last memory of Eric and I'm so glad it's a great one. Also, Josh whispering into my ear wasn't bad either haha. #LiveLikeEric #3 #teamrosebuds #coach #bromance @joshmurray11 @cody_sattler @marquel_martin @nick_viall28 @andrewdanapoole @gowitheric

He's such a great guy. If we were guaranteed they wouldn't trash him, I would love to see him as the next bachelor. Thanks alwaystulips for posting!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43896

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 pm

He is an all around great guy. He doesn't need this show. He will find a cute gal all on his own.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29468

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:31 am

Love this! Thanks alwaystulips and GA,
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:11 am

Gotta love Coach Bri!! beatingheart

i concur that Kasha.. he can do better on his own finding the right gal :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 am

I find Brian's motivational tweets about basketball very inspiring. His edit on the show didn't do him justice.
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 am

Beautiful. Thanks for posting, alwaystulips! bestbud!
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brian Osborne - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum