SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am

General fan discussion continues here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 am

And to start us off, how about Mrs Lowe's favorite song at the moment?

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks for the new thread. :Smiley: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:51 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:And to start us off, how about Mrs Lowe's favorite song at the moment?

giggling Can't you just see Catherine dancing around the house and singing this! Thanks for reposting!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Bumping this up..

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Attention everyone: The Sean & Catherine threads (all of them) in this Fan Forum should have discussion focused on Sean & Catherine mainly and should be positive as these are the Fan Forums! Please use these threads as a way to discuss your favorite couple. There are fan forums for most couples from Bachelor/Bachelorette & fan forums for many contestants who have been on the show. If not, let me know and there can be! I hope everyone understands this. If not, please contact me about it! Any questions or concerns, please let me know! Thank you!

ETA: Any discussion about Religion should be discussed in the thread made for it. Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 am

Thanks for "Happy" videos. Won't play on my IPad , hope on laptop!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 am

there is a woman by the name stefenie van ekhardt who claimed that she is a good friend of Juan pablo & nikki..she posted ,commented and insulted catherine in "catherine guidici facebook" (catherine's fake account - i think) , under almost every posts....based on her posts on the catherine guidici's FB account..i think she really, really, really hates catherine ..so much.. i am so afraid she will become dangerous ...and if only she visited this fan forum..she is going to explode...
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 am

If this hater visits here, she could be put in her place. Nicely of course! :) in addition more people would know and could assess if she is dangerous or just "talking "
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 am

If this hater visits here, she could be put in her place. Nicely of course! :) in addition more people would know and could assess if she is dangerous or just "talking "
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 am

Dont worry about it, friends. Flamers come out like this at times of high tension. Things will settle down. Besides, not even Catherine's Facebook.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Dont worry about it, friends. Flamers come out like this at times of high tension. Things will settle down. Besides, not even Catherine's Facebook.

And that is the entertaining thing. Catherine isn't seeing any of it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever