SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:06 pm

umngirl wrote:Catherine isn't seeing any of it.

Good.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Sanlee wrote:Attention everyone: The Sean & Catherine threads (all of them) in this Fan Forum should have discussion focused on Sean & Catherine mainly and should be positive as these are the Fan Forums! Please use these threads as a way to discuss your favorite couple. There are fan forums for most couples from Bachelor/Bachelorette & fan forums for many contestants who have been on the show. If not, let me know and there can be! I hope everyone understands this. If not, please contact me about it! Any questions or concerns, please let me know! Thank you!

ETA: Any discussion about Religion should be discussed in the thread made for it. Thanks!

Sorry, I left for a while and don't know all the threads as well. I would like to ask the SeanCat true fans who know him much better a question about this, not in a disrespectful way, but in a I am genuinely curious and want the take of those who know him best way. Can someone post the link to the appropriate thread or PM me the thread?

I thank you and appreciate it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sanlee wrote:Attention everyone: The Sean & Catherine threads (all of them) in this Fan Forum should have discussion focused on Sean & Catherine mainly and should be positive as these are the Fan Forums! Please use these threads as a way to discuss your favorite couple. There are fan forums for most couples from Bachelor/Bachelorette & fan forums for many contestants who have been on the show. If not, let me know and there can be! I hope everyone understands this. If not, please contact me about it! Any questions or concerns, please let me know! Thank you!

ETA: Any discussion about Religion should be discussed in the thread made for it. Thanks!

Sorry, I left for a while and don't know all the threads as well.  I would like to ask the SeanCat true fans who know him much better a question about this, not in a disrespectful way, but in a I am genuinely curious and want the take of those who know him best way.  Can someone post the link to the appropriate thread or PM me the thread?

This would be the best thread to ask a general question, unless it was to do with religion- then the religion thread is best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Sorry, I left for a while and don't know all the threads as well.  I would like to ask the SeanCat true fans who know him much better a question about this, not in a disrespectful way, but in a I am genuinely curious and want the take of those who know him best way.  Can someone post the link to the appropriate thread or PM me the thread?

This would be the best thread to ask a general question, unless it was to do with religion- then the religion thread is best.

It is Sean and his dad and religion based, I just don't know where the religion thread is based is it part of the SeanCat threads, or a general thread. Again, I want all of your opinion on Sean and this, not to bash. I don't know Sean as well as all of you, so I am genuinely curious.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Here ya go, the religion thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Because I'm blaming you all for the youtube clip rabbit hole I fell down yesterday, I thought I'd post a few of the goodies I watched. My gift to you since there's no such thing as watching them too much.
First kiss (minus the frolic unfortunately)

"The Moment" plus a late night swim, err, make out session

The first ILY even though Sean couldn't verbally reciprocate at that moment. (Still mad we didn't get to see the bed conversation & the gift)

And to finish it off, the proposal all in one video

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks for the gift Umngirl. So much more fun on a Saturday morning than organizing me, hubby and son for our Spring Break baseball trip!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Sweet! Thanks umngirl.

And on Monday I have a little something for us too.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Thanks umngirl! Never get tired watching these videos, there' s one scene when they were in a shed after the elephant ride. Te way Sean looked at Cat when he kissed her. it was love!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Love these clips! I get giddy watching there first kiss. Game over! She also got the first rose during the rose ceremony. Now that I bought his season I can watch each episode whenever I can but watching just their time together is a nice threat.

I also like watching their mini reality show on the wedding special. How natural, down to earth, goofy and devoted they are to each other. Love the "Gaya where are we". This is the second time Ive heard him say that. I jwish we also get to see more of Gaya's. family.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Loved all the clips too. Never such a thing as watching too much, they all turn me to mush #nevertoooldtoseelove
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 am

Good morning. One year ago today Sean's DWTS gig began. It was a fun (yay more SeanCat to watch) and painful (yea his dance skills) to watch. As we always do, we shared this unique time together as a family. So every Monday for the duration of Sean's time on the show I will post his dance for that week and the accompanying pap video of the happy couple.

Week 1 Fox Trot:

SeanCat at 9:40 and 18:09

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever