SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:24 am

Good morning everyone, I came across this this morning. It's an update by Wetpaint on Sean and Catherine's relationship as of April 18 and it has some adorable write ups on them. Sorry I'm no good at bringing things over. You all have a great day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 am

Macswife8 wrote:Good morning everyone, I came across this this morning. It's an update by Wetpaint on Sean and Catherine's relationship as of April 18 and it has some adorable write ups on them. Sorry I'm no good at bringing things over. You all have a great day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good morning everyone. Cleaning up as the last guest is on the way home. I hope everyone had a joyful weekend. Thanks so much Macswife for the Wetpaint update on the adorable lowes. I hadn't seen it before and really enjoyed reading it.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am

Good morning from me, too! Looking forward to what the week brings for "the happy couple" (nod to pap Henry).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:27 am

umngirl wrote:Confession: I've seen all his dances more than once except for that Samba. It was just bad. And then we got shirtless Sean as a vote getting tactic. Not that I'm complaining about the fact he was shirtless, just that Peta used it purely to distract from his horrible dancing this week.
Confession time ditto:
I simply cannot watch the video of Sean's Samba either Umngirl. It was cringe worthy the one time I saw it live and i promised myself I wouldn't watch it ever again. It was like suffering as one of your kids forgot their lines in the school play. A lot of Smartcat squirming. He is such a good sport and did try so hard but I was happy when it was over and they could get on with their lives. Watching that gorgeous body gyrate shirtless did not help this time. :angryemotion
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am

umngirl wrote:Confession: I've seen all his dances more than once except for that Samba. It was just bad. And then we got shirtless Sean as a vote getting tactic. Not that I'm complaining about the fact he was shirtless, just that Peta used it purely to distract from his horrible dancing this week.

Ha ha it know what you mean. Do what I do for that week...watch the team dance samba instead. At least it's funny on purpose! And I still want a picture of Cat with that guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:47 am

My confession added to above. Painful to watch his Samba. Team Samba okay! Smartcat, so true, like watching one of your kids mess up a school performance!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:48 pm

delete

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm

delete

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

StevAlimc: I just sent a message to link, do not know if came thru. I did not see the usual "sent" message. My fav picture is the one Cat uses superimposed on her twitter. It is one of pure, real love. No idea how to send it, move it,
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Sorry Barbrn78, i didn't get your message please resend your bday wish and make sure you're log in. describe the picture more & will take care of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 am

I think I am logged in. I will try to send message from my computer instead of my I pad. Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

Is this the pic you want Barbrn78? So romantic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever