SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks everyone. There's no place else I'd rather be every day. And thanks GA for helping me dig up that first post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by deeliciouz Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am

congrats lipsis!!! i'm so very late (what else is new?) and i just wanted to say, what a brilliant 10,000th post! i read every word and loved it. thank you for all you do and here's to the next 10,000 posts!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:01 am

Where have I been Lipsis..such a heart warming and beautiful 10,000th post. Wait..that sure looks like a lot of 0's at the end. ☺ I'm so glad you agreed to be the moderator of this awesome board. You're doing an incredible job. Here's to 10,000 more!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by darcyd Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Hello - I recently joined the bachelor bachelorette fan forum due to my complete and new adoration for Sean and Catherine.  I love binge watching and record series on my dvr often, only to wait forever to finally watch and Sean’s season on the bachelor was just one of those series I have not watched.  Two weeks ago I was trying to free up space on my dvr so I can binge record something else and I started to finally watch Sean’s season on the Bachelor.  I am a bachelor fan, but have never watched any season fully (except Brad’s first).  I deleted most of Juan Pablo series without looking at any of the episodes.  I was going to do the same for Sean’s season, but I did remember he was the only bachelor to marry his final pick, so I thought I would just quickly watch a few and then if I was not interested delete the series.   I watched the first episode and thought it was good.  I deleted most of episode 1, except the women greeting Sean.  I had my favorites - the frontrunner the woman who called him a hunk.  I watched the next two and was deeply disappointed with Sean’s connections and seeing very little of the woman who called him a hunk.  I deleted these episodes and only had time to watch one more episode before sleep.  I watched the fourth episode and finally got my moment with Catherine and Sean’s kiss at the cocktail party and then I was excited to watch the rest.  I snuggled on the couch with my dog and a glass of wine and watched all the episodes that night.  I was extremely sleepy when I finally watched AFTFR, but my only regrets were not watching this when it was originally aired and two deleting most of episode 1, all of episodes 2 and 3 and not recording the Montana trip.  I wish I could see the Montana trip because it did seem there was some Sean and Catherine chemistry there due to the clips I saw on this forum.

I was overjoyed I recorded their wedding because it was during Juan Pablo season and I did not delete it with the Juan Carols bachelor episodes.  So after a few hours of sleep, I watched their wedding and re-watched the episodes I did not delete (their scenes only).

I truly loved Sean and Catherine’s love story and I am a big belated fan of them.   I may need to purchase their season so I can watch it completely.

I have been lurking for the last few days, but wanted to say hello and thank you for this forum!
darcyd
darcyd

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:54 pm

^^
Welcome darcy!
You can watch the whole season online for free.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Welcome darcyd! :Hi!!: Good to have you here.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello Darcyd. Welcome to the forum!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 pm

I too recently joined this particular Forum...I resisted the pull to join for sometime but it became too much to bear... was checking in the Forum sporadically for a while.  Sean and Catherine are a class of their own...they set the highest standard in every sense, plus their intellectual disposition---these are what attracted me to them..By the way, you can get the complete episodes of Sean's season from Amazon...got them a few weeks ago for about $14...watch the season on line whenever I want, but I believe you can watch them on TV...just contact Amazon and ask. Welcome fellow "newbie"! You will enjoy the wit and intelligent analysis..
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Welcome to you also, LoveGodTheMost!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Welcome Darcyd and LoveGodTheMost. So glad to have you both with us. Its not important when you jumped on the SeanCat train, only that you made the trip. Smiley We are a fun group, who care about each other and Sean & Catherine. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also, Sean's season, including the wedding, is available on iTunes for purchase.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:01 pm

welcomebanner to you too Lovegodthemost!! Happy to have you guys here.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Welcome to the new members. So glad to have you here. We're fun! Sean and Catherine are the best!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever