SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 am

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  11h
Good wishes to all of those involved in the accident today at @komonews #liveonkomo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his tweet about the helicopter`s crash near komo TV. Chres once had an interview there in their early days living in Seattle. They looked super adorable, very intimate and happy on that occasion. (you can see the footage on one of bleuberry`s siggy...love it gurl!!  yes whipped ).

Oh, may i say here, for the 1393rd times, that i love that Chris is a very thoughtful, considerate, caring and loving guy??.Thank you!! giggling 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 am

Tweets marathon!!....

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 3h
77 Facts That Sound Like Huge Lies But Are Actually Completely True http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/77-facts-that-sound-like-huge-lies-but-are-completely-true?sub=3094140_2629336 … via I'm awake reading these and I can't stop!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 7h
Totally forgot this was going on! Let's go Seattle! http://www.dinearoundseattle.org @DesHartsock

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 18h
Raise your hand if you get up before the sun comes up! ✋
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He really is a morning guy!!..and love that priceless 77 Facts article above... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  11h
Good wishes to all of those involved in the accident today at @komonews #liveonkomo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his tweet about the helicopter`s crash near komo TV. Chres once had an interview there in their early days living in Seattle. They looked super adorable, very intimate and happy on that occasion. (you can see the footage on one of bleuberry`s siggy...love it gurl!!  yes whipped ).

Oh, may i say here, for the 1393rd times, that i love that Chris is a very thoughtful, considerate, caring and loving guy??.Thank you!! giggling 

Absolutely! As Des would say, he's the best!

Des had this to say on Fb when someone asked if her and Chris were okay

We are ok but it is scary since we do live VERY close to the crash site

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  11h

Absolutely! As Des would say, he's the best!

Des had this to say on Fb when someone asked if her and Chris were okay

We are ok but it is scary since we do live VERY close to the crash site

Thanks for clarifying this. It confused me also.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Des' blog post today is on wedding shoes, and she already bought a pair she might wear to her reception. She meant it when she said she's slowly getting ready!  giggling 

http://www.desireehartsock.com/shop-wedding-shoes/

I don’t know what’s in the air but I have been on a shoe craze and bringing you right along with me! I recently went to Nordstrom and found a beautiful pair of Badgley Mischka heels that I knew I had to have for either my wedding reception or wedding events. I wasn’t even looking for wedding shoes but love them so much that I couldn’t resist. I think that is how most shoe purchases happen. When you aren’t looking but happen to stumble upon the perfect pair. Whether you are searching for wedding shoes or a nice pair for an upcoming event, check out my picks below. The shoes I purchased are actually in this bunch! Can you guess which ones?

For more great picks from Nordstrom, head over to Love, Maggie for a few more of my finds.

I suck at guesses, but I love so many of the shoes!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Gosh, I like all of those shoes! She can't go wrong with any of them!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 pm

I think Des picked # 5  but I also liked just about all of them I think there was 3 that I thought where  kinda of spoofy for my taste .

:married

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 52m
Last day in my 20's! What is a girl to do as she exits a decade? Well...Happy Hour of course! See you soon @DesHartsock & @reneeoteri ;)

Pictures please!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Awe so Renee is going to join them?! That is so awesome! I really liked her last season.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Awe so Renee is going to join them?! That is so awesome! I really liked her last season.

Looks like it!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  22m
Whoo-hoo! See you both soon @reneeoteri “@MollyMesnick: Last day in my 20s! What's a girl to do as she exits a decade?Happy Hour of course!

Des and Renee already met, Molly might be meeting her for the first time.  :yes:
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:21 pm

That's good. They are three awesome ladies!

From Facebook:

Chris Siegfried
Cali Love

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 2 1524961_543421049106965_2112843905_n
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Great pic, thanks San! By the way, Des recently said Chris does not have a Facebook account when someone asked if this person was really him. It seems like they repost everything the real Chris posts on fb, and when they tag Des, they tag a different page for her too.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry