SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:Great pic, thanks San! By the way, Des recently said Chris does not have a Facebook account when someone asked if this person was really him. It seems like they repost everything the real Chris posts on fb, and when they tag Des, they tag a different page for her too.

Oh no really? Thanks! I didn't know it was not his real FB page.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Any guesses? Bach Pad official announcement?

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  23m
Ohhh #BachelorNation we have great news for you tomorrow!!!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  2h
“@chrisbharrison: Ohhh #BachelorNation we have great news for you tomorrow!!!” Pretty excited!

Hmm. Chris is just so happy and supportive, maybe he's just helping create buzz for whatever news they have. Any wedding news would seem early, given their comments on Access last week about a fall or winter wedding.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I hope it's wedding related...but I'm happy for BP, too. I love seeing my faves again!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 am

Where is the announcement going to be? Hope it's a chres wedding!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 am

brittany4400 wrote:Where is the announcement going to be? Hope it's a chres wedding!

My guess is on Twitter.  :yes: 

Fall is another 6 months away, so to announce anything wedding related this early would definitely be a first.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:30 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Some-Photo-Booth-Fun

More here, what a cute party! Riley is such a cutie.

http://moms.popsugar.com/Bachelor-Molly-Mesnick-Birthday-Party-Riley-34392630

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 am

bleuberry wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Where is the announcement going to be? Hope it's a chres wedding!

Fall is another 6 months away, so to announce anything wedding related this early would definitely be a first.

I so hope that is the case!! If memory serves right, other than JPab's season, Chris rarely commenting on Bach-related Stuff, Let alone CH's tweet.... So perhaps this time bc its none other than his own "individually defined"?? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I so hope that is the case!! If memory serves right, other than JPab's season, Chris rarely commenting on Bach-related Stuff, Let alone CH's tweet.... So perhaps this time bc its none other than his own "individually defined"?? giggling

I know, if it isn't about them, Chris sure is helping add the fuel because several people on Twitter have already guessed/hoped it was about their future wedding.  giggling 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 am

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I know, if it isn't about them, Chris sure is helping add the fuel because several people on Twitter have already guessed/hoped it was about their future wedding.  giggling 

Lol... Either way, im just so thrilled that he is now religiously tweeting!!!!  :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Lol... Either way, im just so thrilled that he is now religiously tweeting!!!!  :Clap: 

He is such an encouraging person, favorite lline " It Monday Seattle, Let's do it!" Love it, love him!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm

We are back! Did I say that last week? You may be wondering what this week with Chris (me) will bring. You may be on the edge of your seats wanting to read more. You may not be! But, I assure you if you read down you will build up an appetite for more corner’s to come…
Are you a girl who wishes her significant other would cook a little more? Yep I came right out and said it. Why isn’t the guy cooking? Shouldn’t he be? Every once in a while? There is nothing wrong with pushing the envelope a little bit and calling, texting or speaking from the other room and just saying “Hey honey, I am challenging you to a cook off this week.” Or “Would you like to make dinner this week for me?”
Every guy needs to know how to cook…something…anything for his lady. Not only does it strengthen your relationship, unless you burn the food. It is a sense of accomplishment and makes you feel good to see your lady happy with what you put together for her. If you’ve been with your man for a while, then he should know what you like and vice-versa. I am not sure what foods YOU like, but this is what I am recommending for the weekend. Try it if you dare. Challenge your significant other to make it. You know what would be really cute? Draw up a really nice menu with all of the ingredients he would need to make the food and place it somewhere for him to read. Make sure you offer him something as well. Maybe dessert?
Dinner for Two:
To Start: 
Tomatoes and Mozzarella with Basil
– use olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt/pepper to add some flavor!
-          2 tomatoes. 2 Mozzarella balls. Basil leaves. You Get the picture.
Main Course: 
Sweet butter browned Rib Eye.
-          Turn your oven on to broil high.
-          In a pan, melt butter and brown sugar together.
-          Throw the steak (or steaks) in the pan and lightly sear them. Make sure all of the sauce gets on every edge of the steak.
-          Take a baking dish and place the steak (or steaks) in it then pop it in the oven.
I’m not sure how you like your steak, but let’s use about medium for this dish. Adjust accordingly
-          Cook the steaks for about 8 minutes on one side. Flip over, then cook for about 6 minutes on the other.
Grilled Asparagus, Mushrooms and Pineapple (while the steak is cooking)
-          Cut up 6 asparagus, a handful of mushrooms and half a pineapple and sauté them in a pan on the stove.
-          Again, you can use either water or olive oil as the base, but just a small amount.
-          Cook the vegetables to the degree of crunchiness you like.
I am not Chef Boyardee, but this is what I would do. If you don’t like steak, well this isn’t for you but maybe for your friend?
Thanks for stopping by the corner and be sure to check out and LIKE the new Facebook page we have up for ‘Diamonds and Hearts’.

I think it would be cool to make this an interactive Facebook page where people can submit poetry to me and we can share it with everyone! Soo…submit poetry and watch it get posted!
Over and out,
Chef Siegfried
Share The Love

hearthumbsup

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:

What are the chances of marriage after Andi's season and before the filming of the next Bach? That would be a 1st too would be nice but l guess wishful thinking cant hurt.  giggling 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry