SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I could see a sit down with Cat and Des to discuss wedding stuff, the last bride giving advice to the next bride.

I do think Des loves California, but currently she seems to love Chris more.  Also, while Chris is establishing a career in Seattle, it doesn't mean in a few years that he can't move to California either.  There is a big difference between, I just got this job and need to build my resume and experience and I have five to ten years experience and can find a job another place.  He is in banking, they tend to do that everywhere.

Also as a Florida girl, I love the water and always wanted to live within a four hour drive of the coast.  But in the last couple of years, I realized that I just don't go as much and am willing to live inland now.  That being said, Seattle has plenty of water, so if that is part of what soothes Des's heart she has it there.

I could see Des and Chris relocating in the future.  For now, they both seem happy and content in Seattle and with traveling for other events.  Also Chris doesn't seem to mind Des's traveling alone, so I think we are making an issue of something that isn't an issue for them.  To me, Des always seemed like the more needy of the two of them.  So if one was going to have issue with the others time away, I would expect it to be Des not Chris.  But that as always is just my opinion, as I only know these two from what I have seen on my tv, in magazines and on twitter, etc.

Right on Stucky!! Chris is never going to make Des traveling to Cali an issue. IMO, Chris will have no problem moving if that's really what Des needed. I also think they are both very content in Seattle right now. Check this out. According to this tweet,Chris is Des's heart and home

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock Apr 13
Missing this handsome man! @chrisrsiegfried
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:And she's heading home.

DesHartsock
As much as I love Cali I'm ready to go home. #Seattle @ChrisRSiegfried 

[ltr]Chris Siegfried
DesHartsock as much as I love Seattle, I love it more when you're here! [/ltr]

Awwwww!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 pm

This from fb:

Des Hartsock
As much as I love Cali I'm ready to be home & this delay is not helping. #airportproblems #Seattle #love #home #Chris

And is someone tweeting her from the plane? laugh out loud

@3122012ali
@DesHartsock so excited on the same flight as you

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 pm

jodirasar wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jodirasar wrote:Even though ivemaria31's post is now gone.....
I do know, Des and Chris are fine and 100% in love with each other. No worries.

NOW. this is what a call a reliable source!   :yes:  yes 

As we all thought!  :cutesmile!:  TY so much Jodi!..you have been a great help for us to scoop our beloved couple   bestbud!  :Woah-hoo:

Guaranteed...I will always be honest and as reliable as I can. The family does share tidbits but even then it goes through my filters before I post.

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Here is Chris and Des message in the bottle written together on their second one on one.
"A Message in a bottle"

"Experiences we share together
keep the memories close to heart,
So that with time, our love never parts.
No matter the distance or hours away,
Know that I am out there somewhere thinking of you.
Just as the waves crashing ashore,
I long for the days that I will be with you forever more"

Surely, deep down in her heart, she knew she will end up with him. Let's just say she didn't pick Chris, Seriously, who in their right mind would have stayed with her after listening to this message in the bottle, her poem to Chris in bed" Hopeful to see if in your (CHRIS'S) heart I have found a home" and her helicopter/beach make out? No one. Chris was the one and will always be the one for Des and vice versa.
It looks like she got her wish. Can't wait for the wedding!!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  Apr 13
Missing this handsome man! @chrisrsiegfried myheartmyhome
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:This from fb:

Des Hartsock
As much as I love Cali I'm ready to be home & this delay is not helping. #airportproblems #Seattle #love #home #Chris

And is someone tweeting her from the plane? laugh out loud

@3122012ali
@DesHartsock so excited on the same flight as you

Hurry up and get Des home!!!!! Her handsome prince is waiting! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 pm

The Aussie Bachelor commented on Des' pic last night saying:

mrtimrobards: How long u there for? We there in a week woohoooo!

And Des' reply:

Des Hartsock: @mrtimrobards I'm heading back to Seattle today. Have fun in Cali though! You'll love it.

This would've been a fun meet up. Tim and his F1 seem so happy, and, well, look like models or something. He's a hottie! She congratulated them on IG a few weeks ago when it aired in Australia.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 52 Screen12

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 am

Actually Tim's F1 is a lawyer/prosecutor...Albeit a model look-alike one. Smiley... I watched their finale. They both seem genuine.

Maggen, as always, loving your marathon posts!!. Im
Channeling my inner, melancholic,romantic mode!! laugh out loud

Jodi , million thanks for the reliable updates Smiley

SM, bleu... Keep up decorating our thread... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 am

cant recall its been posted here :

Chris is def.ly a " joker"!  😆 rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 am

So Chris and Des' 1 year anniversary is coming up - 3 weeks from today to be exact!  :cheeseyy 

Assuming they aren't heading out in the middle of the week, I wonder if they will leave for Antigua on the weekend before or after their anniversary. 

I'm so excited and happy for them! Chris was back to work a few days after the finale, and really has only left for a weekend here and there in between. Des has been busy working too, and planning her wedding. They deserve a real vacay!  beatingheart 

I think it's highly likely that there will be some kind of magazine there to take photos, this has usually been the case in the past. Can't wait for some more cuteness from them! 

And I love that for the most part, there hasn't been much uncertainty with them. I was sure at the AFTR that they were going to get married. (a mere few hrs after I thought she was engaged to Brooks, but let's not go there laugh out loud ) 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Chris and Des' 1 year anniversary is coming up - 3 weeks from today to be exact!  :cheeseyy 

Assuming they aren't heading out in the middle of the week, I wonder if they will leave for Antigua on the weekend before or after their anniversary. 

I'm so excited and happy for them! Chris was back to work a few days after the finale, and really has only left for a weekend here and there in between. Des has been busy working too, and planning her wedding. They deserve a real vacay!  beatingheart 

I think it's highly likely that there will be some kind of magazine there to take photos, this has usually been the case in the past. Can't wait for some more cuteness from them! 

And I love that for the most part, there hasn't been much uncertainty with them. I was sure at the AFTR that they were going to get married. (a mere few hrs after I thought she was engaged to Brooks, but let's not go there laugh out loud ) 

agree.they deserve the romantic get away!!....Dont forget tonz of pics for us, please!.... Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Yes Mura!

I love finding old stuff we haven't discovered:

karagoucher: Did you play it cool? I hope you didn't tell her we watched her EVERY Monday?!
Tracey: she looked familiar and I thought she had been a ballet student of mine and then I was like "OMG I know who you are my friend and I watch you every week!" Then she said we should take a selfie cuz Chris is good at them.
Andra:  After the full story, I love this pic even more! So good to see you last night

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Me too!...including old vids and articles which sometimes confused our fellows here...laugh out loud

Dang!!...they both look gorge and beaming in that pic!...TY bleu!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry