SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Maggenzm Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 am

bleuberry wrote:Hey guys, I will be without internet for the next 10 days except to check in quickly here and there in the evenings.

I will be back posting regularly after that. I look forward to coming on and reading the exciting updates coming up for these two!

Blue, we will miss you   :thismuch:.We will try our best to keep the thread updated with our couples news and photos  goteam
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I was giggling at the 'dig' about Chris's ex. Like that's a bad thing, are we supposed to think it's terrible that he was in a committed relationship a few months before getting approached by producers? The horror!  affraid 

rofl   Exactly!   spitcoffee 

Ditto here... It's just so ridiculous . The casting process for Chris was so in turbo mode. I guess it was only around 1.5 mo?. Getting discovered by a talent scout at an evening w friends..to applying ..receiving calls, etc The next thing he knew he was flying to LA for MnG .If I have time I think I'm gonna make a collage about his journey to find love..#meanttobe . Lol

One thing I always remember...in several occasions Chris thanked his friends who convinced him to do the show . I guess it was Danny and Sara...(?). They were saying (paraphrasing ): just do it dude, you are a stud, single, newbie in this city, just go 4 experience and the possibility to find the one...

I'm glad he did!! giggling

(Jerbear, his bro, who was/is member here,pre-season informed us on Chris thread that HSB gave him a lieu for 2 mo to do the show due to his good performance . thank God!! Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried · 6h
Day 1 = Success! Now it's time to play volleyball at Green Lake! #84Degrees outside!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4 - Page 77 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:22 am

Garabato wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  · 6h  
Day 1 = Success! Now it's time to play volleyball at Green Lake! #84Degrees outside!

Yay!! So happy for Chris!! Wish him many2 more success to come !!

Also lovin that Des has rubbed off her fav sport on him Smiley

Playing volleyball at Green Lake actually was his first tweet, which clued us in that he was the "actual" F1 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 02, 2014 4:28 pm

From what I remember, Chris said that is ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Silly girl  no no  So he broke it off with her.  Good for des in realizing what am incredible man he is and holding on to that.  RS doesn't know as much as he thinks, proven by the false spoiler last season.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri May 02, 2014 5:14 pm

brittany4400 wrote:From what I remember, Chris said that is ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Silly girl  no no  So he broke it off with her.  Good for des in realizing what am incredible man he is and holding on to that.  RS doesn't know as much as he thinks, proven by the false spoiler last season.

I thought Ashley dumped him because she was missing her family and wanted to grab her dog and head back home to Arizona, stat. As I recall, none of the Siegfried clan liked her, and MommaBecky and Ahna even told Des that Ashley "hurt him badly!"

Oh well, all is well that ends well. Now if Chris would hurry up and put the balls and chains around Des ankles, I would feel a lot better. Hahahahahaha...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Ashley was not fine with chris working in seattle to chase his bigger dreams. Besides she had a job st portland at that time. Everytime chris goes to seattle ashley was left in oregon.

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Chris was ready to start a life in seattke and so he wantes ashley to come with. I think ashley was comfortable in uprooting in portland not moving in bigger cities. The family was kind of hesistant for the girl for not supporting chris dreams. Even before the breakkup ashley stayed for sometime in portland

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 02, 2014 9:45 pm

It was when ashley felt that there was no future for her in portland and no reasonfor staying that she got back to arizona and left her job in portland

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 pm

She 3ventually returned with her parents at arizona that later half of 2012

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 pm

I had no knowledge of all that information. I just remember chris saying his ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Maybe I spoke too soon in assuming he broke up with her.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri May 02, 2014 10:34 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I had no knowledge of all that information. I just remember chris saying his ex was not in the same place as him in terms of settling down. Maybe I spoke too soon in assuming he broke up with her.

All is well that ended soooo well in Antigua last year. Des and Chris are meant to be. It's a gift from above. IMO  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #4

+35
Litta123
notarose
ddsmom17
Mustang19
bleuberry