SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Watching part of this with the DH tonight because we had a houseguest last week and also he did not believe me that it would be a repeat. He thought the "ba chi" idiot thing was really funny.

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ne14fan Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

I just noticed something that I didn't notice the last time I watched it! Right after the show comes back from commercial after her time with the bent one, she is talking about moving on and getting ready in the mirror. There is a part where she goes to the closet and has the biggest smile on her face (she looks really happy) and picks out shirt. Well, it's the shirt she has on with JP. But it was made to look like she was getting ready for her date with Lucas. Just a little tidbit I saw that I thought I'd share!!! If someone can get the cap, you'll see what I mean by looking very happy!
Ne14fan
Ne14fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Gina wrote:See the robes again with Constantine and Ben is hilarious, but the fist pumping, etc. now looks very frat boy to me.
I keep getting that college boy vibe with Ben..but he's very cute.

I can't see him wanting to be tied down right now. He's going to have an awesome time being single after this show and enjoying all the girls' attention! :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2isayk5

giggling Love Benny and Dino!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:See the robes again with Constantine and Ben is hilarious, but the fist pumping, etc. now looks very frat boy to me.
I keep getting that college boy vibe with Ben..but he's very cute.

I can't see him wanting to be tied down right now. He's going to have an awesome time being single after this show and enjoying all the girls' attention! :yes:

I see total frat boy too, not in a bad way, but he just seems very young to me. He could make for a relaxed Bach season with no pressure on forever and ever commitment.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Such a good looking group of guys this season! :Nod: My favorite group ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:50 pm

The elevator kiss was so awkward.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:53 pm

cupcakes wrote:Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2isayk5

I loved that scene.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Didn't realize first time Ben whined so much about Ryan and actually called Ashley's decision making questionable in giving Ryan the group rose. She really likes Ryan as a good friend, but she's not romantically into him like he is into her. Also, to me, that's the only reason I can fathom Constantine going to F3 and not Ryan. Constantine will be an swift and easy F3 reject. Too bad Ryan comes back to be rejected twice like Reid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm

cupcakes wrote:Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2isayk5

They should go on the Amazing Race together!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Samantharose wrote:

They should go on the Amazing Race together!
But it should be mandatory they wear the robes and headbands giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Yes, she just said it. "JP is one of the most gorgeous men I've ever seen in my life"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell