SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 am

hahaha Reason leave my JP alone giggling he's a human and he has feelings for Ashley, even if he signed up for the show, knew how the process works, it's not the same being part of it and dealing with the emotions. It's not that easy, sometimes you think you can do something but while on it you see how hard it's and i do understand them all.
this is so hard to live and i'll neverdo it for sure
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 am

So it was the same extended preview that we got last week + a look at CH's sit down with Emily?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 am

sjcaligurl wrote:Yes, the edit is going to get tricky but we have to look past the edit and just pay attention to the people. In re-watching the episode tonight, I'm still wondering if Ashley is picking up on how much JP likes her. She seems to be so concerned about him not liking her or being afraid that he is going to leave but she's not quite getting how hard he is falling for her. Is she really not picking up on what he is saying to her or is it like with Bentley where you really have to spell every, single word out? "I think you know" seems to be lost on her.

I think they are hyping up Ben's date. I think it will be fun and she will grow to like him more but I don't think it will be as sizzling as they are making it seem. :-)

Ali saw next week's episode too and she said she was in for another emotional week. Maybe it's because she sends Ryan home?

I agree and I think a clue to this is that they had to use a clip of Constantine putting his shirt on (probably getting ready for his date in actuality) to attempt to promote the "hotness" of Ben's date. If they had any similar pics of Ben that implied how "hot" his overnight got with Ashley, they would have used them. Lucky for the producers that the two look alike and no doubt some fans thought it was Ben anyway.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 am

ironcat wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:Yes, the edit is going to get tricky but we have to look past the edit and just pay attention to the people. In re-watching the episode tonight, I'm still wondering if Ashley is picking up on how much JP likes her. She seems to be so concerned about him not liking her or being afraid that he is going to leave but she's not quite getting how hard he is falling for her. Is she really not picking up on what he is saying to her or is it like with Bentley where you really have to spell every, single word out? "I think you know" seems to be lost on her.

I think they are hyping up Ben's date. I think it will be fun and she will grow to like him more but I don't think it will be as sizzling as they are making it seem. :-)

Ali saw next week's episode too and she said she was in for another emotional week. Maybe it's because she sends Ryan home?

I agree and I think a clue to this is that they had to use a clip of Constantine putting his shirt on (probably getting ready for his date in actuality) to attempt to promote the "hotness" of Ben's date. If they had any similar pics of Ben that implied how "hot" his overnight got with Ashley, they would have used them. Lucky for the producers that the two look alike and no doubt some fans thought it was Ben anyway.

ITA. I know they're trying to promote how steamy this is all going to be, but I need to see it for me to believe their chemistry is anywhere near of Jash. It seems to me that they're giving Ben the chemistry edit when the only real, passionate and not just friendship chemistry is with JP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 am

Well, all JP knows is that his girlfriend went on a date with someone else and he didn't come home until the next day. He's not going to be too happy. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

cupcakes wrote:So you all got a new preview? Us Canadians got the same preview as last week :(

CC it wasn't a preview - it was a commercial during the last part of the repeat. Dreamers will prolly have it posted later today, if not already.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

I didn't see Ashley look concerned other than how JP would react to her telling him about Bentley, Sjcaligurl. I know others have said she's afraid he's going to leave so it's not just you but I don't see that either. All I saw was her having a very good date with a guy she's starting to fall for. I just think it's early days for her since their 1st date didn't seem to make an impact because of Bentley.

I'm very interested in Ben's date to see what she's like with him. I re-watched their 1 on 1 again and she was so flirty with him and having so much fun that I want to see if the flirting continues now that she's supposed to be wanting only JP. The pics make it seem so. Is it as hot as the commercial implies? No idea but I'm going to have fun watching. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:57 am

One thing I realized last night is that JP is the only guy that she presented a 1on1 date rose to without teasing him with it. On both dates she basically asks if he would accept it without trying to make him think she wasn't sure she was going to give it to him.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

sjcaligurl wrote:

Is this from the posting where Ali said she watched the next 2 weeks (the hongkong and taiwan) ? Or was there another tweet re the taiwan episode ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 am

sjcaligurl wrote:One thing I realized last night is that JP is the only guy that she presented a 1on1 date rose to without teasing him with it. On both dates she basically asks if he would accept it without trying to make him think she wasn't sure she was going to give it to him.

Did she tease Ben? I can't remember. She really does love having the upper hand sometimes though. :halo: :halo:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 am

Yeah, I think she talked in circles a bit before she gave it to him.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:15 am

bilolo wrote:hahaha Reason leave my JP alone giggling he's a human and he has feelings for Ashley, even if he signed up for the show, knew how the process works, it's not the same being part of it and dealing with the emotions. It's not that easy, sometimes you think you can do something but while on it you see how hard it's and i do understand them all.
this is so hard to live and i'll neverdo it for sure

I agree. I don't know if this has been pointed out in previous threads,but in JP's vlog, he admitted having his own share of insecurities, getting emotional, etc. just like Ashley. I really don't want him to be perfect, just real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 (Repeat) - 7/4 - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
bilolo
Pattycake92
sjcaligurl
albean99
LibbyBell