Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed May 28, 2014 10:51 pm

The first one is more personal.
Marcus Grodd There are all different types of love in the world, but never the same love twice.

The second one looks like it's promoting the Bachelorette.
The Bachelorette 10 Stay tuned every Monday on ABC

I never noticed this comment with the dog pic

marcusgrodd1
2 days ago
Modeling for Andi. We`ve got this one in the bag. #WatchOutAndi

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43911

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Wed May 28, 2014 10:55 pm

relaxing wrote:Yeah that's him.  I'm amazed at how he can be so hot and adorable in equal parts.  He has pics from this weekend with friends up if you check out the account.

If he would just take off his shirt we will know for sure...... :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed May 28, 2014 11:00 pm

I think the marcusgrodd1 one is fake.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 28, 2014 11:08 pm

@Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:Yeah that's him.  I'm amazed at how he can be so hot and adorable in equal parts.  He has pics from this weekend with friends up if you check out the account.

If he would just take off his shirt we will know for sure...... :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: 

There is a shirtless one - go check it out Rolly.

Also *conspiracy theory alert* he is about 10 times more tanned than his friends.  There's even a comment on the pic about how tanned he is.  So, maybe he was hanging out in the DR waiting around before and after his ill-fated return to try to get closure or a second chance with Andi.  I jokingly mentioned this a while back when it seemed he was going to be F4 and now I'm full on the bandwagon with this idea -  because he is such a front runner with her.  And he has to pensively walk around shirtless on the beach while he decides what to say to Andi.   giggling Joking, but not joking. (Can you get that tanned lying by the pool in Dallas this time of year?)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed May 28, 2014 11:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
@Rolly wrote:

Also *conspiracy theory alert* he is about 10 times more tanned than his friends.  There's even a comment on the pic about how tanned he is.  So, maybe he was hanging out in the DR waiting around before and after his ill-fated return to try to get closure or a second chance with Andi.  I jokingly mentioned this a while back when it seemed he was going to be F4 and now I'm full on the bandwagon with this idea -  because he is such a front runner with her.  And he has to pensively walk around shirtless on the beach while he decides what to say to Andi.   giggling Joking, but not joking. (Can you get that tanned lying by the pool in Dallas this time of year?)

I asked that very same question when the pic of him sitting with the dog wearing a long sleeve shirt was posted. The guy behind him was also wearing shoes socks long sleeve. I wanted to know what the temp was in Dallas because of this recent pic as well. He looks very dark for someone coming home at F4 position. He would have to have stayed for another week at least.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed May 28, 2014 11:15 pm

He looks about the same color he in the picture of Andi on the Boys II Men date to me.
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 pm

No way - he looks much redder. He's up there clearly in the site banner.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Yeah and his chest is seriously tanned in the pic on the instagram acct.

ETA I guess if they kept him sequestered in LA he could work up a good tan also. Probably more likely, but less exciting possibility.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm

relaxing wrote:Yeah and his chest is seriously tanned in the pic on the instagram acct.

Yes, the comment made was he was almost darker than the other gentleman in the boat who appears to be of East Indian.

All Rules

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 pm

relaxing wrote:
@Rolly wrote:

Wouldn't that be something if somehow he left at F4....but returns...kind of like Brooks was supposed to do. rofl rofl rofl I think his tan is very much a clue! Now that would be worth watching...talk about a twist. And maybe RS would be wrong again. lolpanda

I want a shirtless picture of him getting out of bed. giggling 
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 pm

He really is a good looking human being.
He rivals Brad in my eyes.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 28, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Wed May 28, 2014 11:26 pm

relaxing wrote:
@Rolly wrote:

I agree. Not joking. He is the other chemistry guy besides Josh, so they will use him as they did with Reid. That is probably why he ended up in BIP as a consolation price. I can see it now. :Frown: 
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum