SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh boy, he's hurting. sad

Ok here's a thought. We have speculated that perhaps he didn't attend because Michelle was there. We have also speculated that perhaps he was invited but also told not to go because she didn't want him to be there.

IMO he most definitely should have been there because he trained Chris. If this is how he was treated, he is now lashing out.

I could be totally wrong, but this isn't like him, he's getting a message out there.

ITA. JMO but I think Cody is one who would politely decline to attend just so it wouldn't be awkward for anyone with MM there. As much as I am sure he wanted to be there for Chris, he also would not want to risk any unpleasantness that would put a damper on Chris' big night.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:30 pm

I see it another way. Cody is a great guy. He's a straight shooter. He says what he feels. I'm having a hard time believing he is directing these posts to MM which leads me to believe he's been thrown under the bus.

If MM stopped him from coming, it could also be directed at those who made the decision for him not to attend, as well as MM.

I don't know why but I'm intrigued about it all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Both MM and Cody have strong personalities at polar ends of the spectrum (IMO). Who here wasn't shocked that they paired up and tried to make a go of it ater BIP? Should any of us really be surprised by their break-up? It was 99.9% certain to happen.

I have never been a fan of MM's. Mostly because of the vibe she gives me, and partially because of her past personal history and long history with this show. She makes for good TV (in the producer's eyes) and they use her and she makes some money. I think she is an opportunist. I think she enjoyed the sex with Cody and was, therefore, willing to keep him around for a bit. She knew he'd be sweet and kind to her daughter, so she allowed him to move to be with her. And she profited from it, with her tv show, press, SM buzz, etc.

Cody, who wears his heart on his sleeve and is totally in love with the idea of love, was no match for MM's cunning ways. He wanted to believe that she could love him and commit to him, but I'm not sure if MM can love or commit to any man. Cody also benefited from his appearance on BIP and from his time with MM. I don't think he gave up too much to move in with her. His job is mobile, and he will bounce back. If anything, he heart may have gotten wounded by her, but, in all honesty, that may actually be a good thing for Cody in the long run. He is too trusting, too quick to profess his love. He needs to learn to slow down and take his time and to get to know someone and see how they treat him first before he is all in. It's great that he has a bigger than life personality. That's who he is. But, in order to achieve a longterm, healthy relationship with somebody he needs to find the right girl, not a right-now girl.

There are many women who jump from one guy to the next because they cannot stand to be all alone and sometimes they don't know who they are without a man. Some men are the same way. My hope for Cody would be that he take some time to get over MM and then to slowly get to know a few women, and only to commit to one if they have the qualities he needs and shares his long term goals. For a guy with a heart that big, he needs to be more selective in the future.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:50 pm

^^^ This, Mia.
MM is bad news. I keep thinking maybe she will change and then something new comes up which makes me realize again how difficult change is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:^^^ This, Mia.
MM is bad news. I keep thinking maybe she will change and then something new comes up which makes me realize again how difficult change is.

For the first time ever, and for about 15 minutes total, I found MM to be tolerable. And that was only because she seemed to be "softened" by Cody's affection for her. She appeared happy, and that made her more likable to me. But, she was only flattered by his romantic gestures and outpouring of feelings for her (and I think the sex was good). But, just like Death by Chocolate is a nice treat once year, nobody can find themselves spooning that in day after day. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

I like Michelle and Cody, too bad it didn't work out for them but better find out in a few months rather than spending years together then calling it quits. Did Cody have a place of his own in Utah or did he move in with Michelle? Maybe he was not contributing financially since he just moved to Utah and was in transition with jobs and creating his own business. Money causes lots of pressure on a relationship. With Michelle earning more as a result of her new TV host job it made his lack of finances even more obvious. I think it all came to a head around the time of announcement of the Rosebowl Parade float. Cody responded to someone they would be riding the float, then later Michelle tweeted she wanted to keep their relationship private and not so public then bam in a couple of days they announced they were through. Was he wanting to use appearnces to promote himself and she didn't want that? To Brad's credit he recognized what a strong personality Michelle had and told her it would never work between them. Then Brad chooses Emily who managed to hide her iron will from him until it was too late. When Brad was dating AshLee Fraizer I was surprised and happy for them both. That was before I realized how manipulating AshLee could be. Poor Brad & poor Cody but they are better off without these girls.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm

MM is a fameho and moneyho. Plain and simple. IMOAA
Multiple unrelated sources came out of the woodwork during Brad 2.0 to support this and make me form my opinion. The woman's past has "not nice" instances that go back for years.
I always hold out hope people can and do change. Always. So maybe she will or even has some because of Cody. That would be a good thing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Cody's grandfather passed away and his funeral service was today.  More than likely that's the road trip he had mentioned he was taking.  Poor guy.  Maybe he couldn't go to the premier because of his granddaddy?

His instagram posts, which by the way, two of them are about being fake, seem to be directed more at someone as opposed to The Bachelor franchise.  I would have to image TP's were good to Cody, especially since they highlighted him so much in Chris' intro.  
This is the post that I find most interesting...

"Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated.
               Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three"

Things changed drastically when Michelle got her new job.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Poor Cody. I think he is really hurting from the break up and now the death of his grandfather too? Guy needs to catch a break.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 pm

The producers need to introduce Cody to Jillian from this season on the next BIP.  They could work together and build a gym franchise....Or even the wrestler have forgottern her name but she seemed sweeter even if she wore a wreslting costume to first night instead of a gown.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:The producers need to introduce Cody to Jillian from this season on the next BIP.   They could work together and build a gym franchise....Or even the wrestler have forgottern her name but she seemed sweeter even if she wore a wreslting costume to first night instead of a gown.

Jillian is very career oriented in the news/TV field.  She recently moved to Los Angeles from DC.  So, I doubt that would work.

However, I bet Jillian will be on BIP II.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Going through his IG -

Jan 4th - trust is earned

Jan 6th - You can't handle the truth - famous Jack Nicholson courtroom setting in A few Good Men

Jan 7th - Being fake being real

Jan 8th - Fake people have an image to maintain

He has always IG's health related pics and motivation along with comments with the exception of the above.

I wonder if this is in support of Josh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck