SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Considering they are flying back next weekend or the one after for their wedding, I'm guessing they figured they could skip the premiere.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know much about Cody, but I agree.
Unfortunately, I do know enough about Michelle I can honestly say she is one of the few of the franchise I can't have warm feelings for ever. During Brad 2.0 I received so much info on her it slimed me. If Cody is alluding to her, it will only be one more nail in the coffin with the rest.

I followed both Michelle and Cody on SM after BIP, I thought Cody seemed like such a sweetie, and I liked them together as a couple. Cody seemed to soften Michelle. But after they broke up I stopped following Michelle, I got tired of her always promoting merchandise and frankly, I was just annoyed with her. I still follow Cody, and from some of his posts, he seems hurt from their break up. I get the impression he was very disillusioned by Michelle. Nothing to go on but just my own opinion. He did go home to his moms in Kansas over Christmas but I don't know if he's still there or back in Utah or wherever?? People have asked where he's living and he's never answered.

I'm guessing he didn't go to the premiere because of Michelle and just not wanting to deal with all the bs. He's pretty close buds with Chris S so I would think if he was going to hang with anyone it would have been him. He posted 3 days ago that the was taking a break from working out and going on a road trip??

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Yeah, I think Cody is a sweet heart but it just wasn't in the cards for them. He is such a gentleman I can see him bowing out knowing that Michele was going to be there, he probably didn't want it to be awkward...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:53 pm

jul2201 wrote:This is probably off topic, but isn't Brooks invited to Chris and Des`s wedding? I would assume there are no hard feelings there. Smiley

Yes, Des listed off a bunch of Chris' s friends from their season who got an invite and Brooks was one of them.

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:This is probably off topic, but isn't Brooks invited to Chris and Des`s wedding? I would assume there are no hard feelings there. Smiley

Yes, Des listed off a bunch of Chris' s friends from their season who got an invite and Brooks was one of them.

That's sweet, so glad to hear.... I can't wait to see pictures of their wedding Des is going to be a pretty bride!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Another post from Cody...yeah, I think he definitely got burned by MM.

Always just be you. At the end of the day people who really love and care about you will always believe and support you. Don't be a sellout!

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 9 10906467_10152975719178890_6684719679030907819_n

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Oh boy, he's hurting. sad

Ok here's a thought. We have speculated that perhaps he didn't attend because Michelle was there. We have also speculated that perhaps he was invited but also told not to go because she didn't want him to be there.

IMO he most definitely should have been there because he trained Chris. If this is how he was treated, he is now lashing out.

I could be totally wrong, but this isn't like him, he's getting a message out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:08 pm

He is getting a message out. Definitely.
I remember how strong he came out in defense of something (forgot the exact issue) on MEandI's season. He wears his heart on his sleeve.
I am not sure if it is due to Michelle or not(though I would hazard to say it does, I will be fair to say it's a speculation on my part).
He should have been there to bond with his buddies and because he did train Chris S.
I have often wondered what Michelle did to get some of the perks from the show, that she has. And this is not thought in nice terms if you read between the lines.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh boy, he's hurting. sad

Ok here's a thought. We have speculated that perhaps he didn't attend because Michelle was there. We have also speculated that perhaps he was invited but also told not to go because she didn't want him to be there.

IMO he most definitely should have been there because he trained Chris. If this is how he was treated, he is now lashing out.

I could be totally wrong, but this isn't like him, he's getting a message out there.

That's a really good point!  And you're right it's not like Cody to be post such things, he usually posts such positive, inspirational quotes.  I agree that he really should have been there on Monday for the premiere, and he is so well liked by the other guys, it was odd not having him present. Especially since he was in the into, I'm sure CH would have talked to him on how training went.  It kind of stinks for him right now, but he'll come out on top after all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:19 pm

I won't be surprised that that post was in reference to Michelle. She seems to have a façade up all the time.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Could this "fake people have an image to maintain" have anything to do with how MM shared a pic the other day of chris with regards to cody being an awesome trainer? Maybe he was referring to how she was trying to make it seem like she still cared about him so people can think she's a good person when she may have really hurt him

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm

sara11 wrote:Could this "fake people have an image to maintain" have anything to do with how MM shared a pic the other day of chris with regards to cody being an awesome trainer? Maybe he was referring to how she was trying to make it seem like she still cared about him so people can think she's a good person when she may have really hurt him

That would be even worse if she's the reason he couldn't attend!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck