SELECT CONTENT

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:31 am

I think they are having a boy, too. But hey--we have a 50-50 chance of being right or wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by tigertiz Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:21 am

I agree. Little boy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:19 am

She looks great! Agree with everyone else thinking boy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 8367-910  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 I_got_13  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 E5kqdm15  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 am

Sweetest bump ever. Gosh I'm so happy everything turned out like this for Ashley (and JP!), lucky #7 for realsies!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:20 am

l agree with you all that say its a boy cause she seems to be all out front like a beach ball that is how l was with both my boys.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:39 pm

she has the cutest baby bump!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:44 am

Wow! She's got a ton of stuff already! laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/ashhebert/status/454634184452374528/photo/1

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:39 am

All the same brand....must be comped. Wonder if she will do a promo piece like they did with the paint. Lucky lady!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:08 am

glazedover wrote:All the same brand....must be comped. Wonder if she will do a promo piece like they did with the paint. Lucky lady!

When I saw the price of the stroller, I sure hope she's being comped!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 am

atem wrote:
glazedover wrote:All the same brand....must be comped. Wonder if she will do a promo piece like they did with the paint. Lucky lady!

When I saw the price of the stroller, I sure hope she's being comped!   giggling 

Uh, Yeah!!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 am

glazedover wrote:
atem wrote:

When I saw the price of the stroller, I sure hope she's being comped!   giggling 

Uh, Yeah!!

As we learned from the Jason and Molly Podcasts, these women get packages of comp goods pretty much daily. She did her duty and tweeted it out. Surely comp'd.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 am

ashleylynnrosenbaum
10 minutes ago
Baby is blowing up a balloon in my belly!!!! #preggo #stretchhh

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 8367-910  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 I_got_13  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 E5kqdm15  Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+88
Mozhi1
Billysmom
Mia_Leoni
LoveDovez
sdmom