Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 am

She is simply adorable!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 56569

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:53 am

It sure is!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 am

She's so cute pregnant! I can't wait to find out what she will have.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:01 am

Oops!  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:18 am

Haha! That's too cute. The baby is going to grow up loving Iced coffee!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 pm

I don't think the photo will come through but it's an adorable pink & blue tie!

J.P. RosenbaumVerified account‏@JP_Rosenbaum  ·
Jockstraps or tampons, what's it gonna be? Less than an hour away!! #babyR @ashhebert pic.twitter.com/PIYO9hKhMz

Embedded image permalink

instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:51 pm

@instinct wrote:I don't think the photo will come through but it's an adorable pink & blue tie!

J.P. RosenbaumVerified account‏@JP_Rosenbaum  ·
Jockstraps or tampons, what's it gonna be? Less than an hour away!! #babyR @ashhebert pic.twitter.com/PIYO9hKhMz

Embedded image permalink

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 BmTk5hlCQAAszpJ

Adorable! How exciting for them. I say boy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:52 pm

I say boy, too.
They most likely know by now and have not released to public. That tweet was a couple hours ago.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33374

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Isn't this early?

glazedover

Female Posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:00 pm

I think its 4-5 months that you can find out the sex of the baby. If they confirmed she was pregnant when they were at Sean and Catherine's wedding, she must be 4 months going into 5 months?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Oh, Thank goodness, he was only talking about the amnio/sonogram results! I thought it meant she was in labor! Thanks for the reality check, GA!

glazedover

Female Posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Ashley tweeted that the baby has a gender and they'll tell everyone tonight, but deleted the tweet immediately!! It just stayed on my timeline so I saw it before she deleted it. So I guess they changed their mind on sharing boooo. The tweet was happy with lots of smileys so things with the cupcake are good most importantly!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum