SELECT CONTENT

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Ashley is due in early Oct.
I know my niece is due Sept 21 and just found out this past Thursday (she is 18 weeks) the baby's sex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

glazedover wrote:Oh, Thank goodness, he was only talking about the amnio/sonogram results! I thought it meant she was in labor! Thanks for the reality check, GA!
haha no problem, we all need reality checks every once in awhile. More often then not for me! laugh out loud

Alanna wrote:Ashley tweeted that the baby has a gender and they'll tell everyone tonight, but deleted the tweet immediately!! It just stayed on my timeline so I saw it before she deleted it. So I guess they changed their mind on sharing boooo. The tweet was happy with lots of smileys so things with the cupcake are good most importantly!!

She was probably so excited, then later realized it would be a good idea to let family know first. laugh out loud good eye on the timeline!  :babies: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:15 pm

The tweet is still showing up in my timeline. Here it is...

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Screenshot2014-04-28at120834PM

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Thanks for the scoop as I kept checking JP's twitter since he put the teaser out! I wonder if she approved his tweet!
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:The tweet is still showing up in my timeline. Here it is...

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Screenshot2014-04-28at120834PM

I thought for sure she was going to have twins. I guess it's just one baby.
She may have been thinking about telling her family and friends and forgot that all of us sleuthers were listening in too. 2pop 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1415

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

How exciting! I don't know why, but I feel like it will be a girl.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

I keep popping in here to see if the Rosenbaum Reveal has taken place! C'mon Ashley... :babies: 

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 pm

FLChica wrote:I keep popping in here to see if the Rosenbaum Reveal has taken place!  C'mon Ashley... :babies: 

Me too. Everytime I see a new post, I think its it! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:53 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:The tweet is still showing up in my timeline. Here it is...

I thought for sure she was going to have twins. I guess it's just one baby.
She may have been thinking about telling her family and friends and forgot that all of us sleuthers were listening in too. 2pop 

Well, what time it is now, doesn't look like we will know tonight.  giggling 

I agree, I was sure it was twins! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Is it possible they sold the gender reveal to a magazine so we wont know until tomorrow or Thursday when the issue is out?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 am

*Tracey* wrote:Is it possible they sold the gender reveal to a magazine so we wont know until tomorrow or Thursday when the issue is out?

Maybe you're right. sad I'm so excited for them. I was hoping to see the news this morning!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Rosenbaum reveal, I LOVE IT  Hugesmile 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley JP Fordy and Essie Rosenbaum - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+88
Mozhi1
Billysmom
Mia_Leoni
LoveDovez
sdmom