SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I like this couple even though I don't really follow them. I hope ABC picks up their wedding bill and makes a dream wedding for them.

amen to that!!!  Praying :wedding :sprinklehearts 

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Marybods Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm

If it is true that ABC doesn't want to air this wedding it is because this couple is boring. And by boring I mean...NORMAL, DRAMA FREE, A REGULAR COULPE WHO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ALL THE GLITZ AND GLAMOR!
Shame on ABC for denying the fans, viewers and specially Chres.
Whoever mentioned this up thead is totally correct. Why not put on a small, intiment wedding for an hour before the new bachelor airs? It doesn't have to be all "grown sexy (  :headbanging ) like sea cats. But give the fans something, they owe it to us. But owe it to Chres more.  2cents 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:00 pm

^ I hope so! I actually wouldn't mind a 1 hr special, less dumb segments and filler stuff.

I don't think Des and Chris are 'showbiz' people, and certainly not live TV people, so a smaller scale affair I think would suit them way more.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

So did they say after the final rose when Ch asked them about what is next? Are they going to do a televise wedding ? And they said as i remember they are not sure if they are going to televise . But recently what made them thinking to televise ?  And if their wedding is not going to televise then . what they are waiting for?  They can just married anytime they want now . So i have no idea what is that RS saying about them getting married but abc has no plan to televise it.
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:38 pm

I wonder if ABC just has them on hold. MF's ultimate dream is to have a couple marry on the AFTR. Some on the Andi threads are pointing out she might be in a rush to marry.

I wonder if she is actually getting married at her AFTR and that has put Chris and Des in a backseat to speak, having to wait until they need positive press again?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam_arielle Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:50 pm

If andi might be in rush to marry and MF and abc favored her that would be a bummer and stupid for des and chris . I don't think there is a point for them to hold their wedding if abc  is not planning to air.

Did des and chris wedding preparation is all done for now . They already did their engagement party and photos . Bet their wedding destination is already done too and her dress might be finished too. But too bad they have to wait for abc to give them a go which there is no guaranteed to televise their wedding prior to what RS is hearing . Plus did des say before she wants to get married  sooner or later and possibly this summer and yet everytime they ask them  the date , chris always saying there is no date yet. Gosh that would be painful if they keep waiting for abc .
Iam_arielle
Iam_arielle

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Iam_arielle wrote:So did they say after the final rose when Ch asked them about what is next? Are they going to do a televise wedding ? And they said as i remember they are not sure if they are going to televise . But recently what made them thinking to televise ?  And if their wedding is not going to televise then . what they are waiting for?  They can just married anytime they want now . So i have no idea what is that RS saying about them getting married but abc has no plan to televise it.

That's exactly what I said. If it not going to be a TV spectacle, then why not set the date and get on with it?  What's taking so long to set a date? **Shakes head, rolls eyes.**

Last edited by MMA50 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 am

Oops, sorry for the spoiler! 

So RS thinks it's possible ABC will televise Bach/ette weddings for couples after Chris and Des i.e. Juan and Nikki, or if Andi got engaged and actually lasted with her f1, he could see her getting a wedding special over Des.

I think we should just start anticipating a non TV wedding.  giggling but honestly, I really hope they get an answer so they can start making plans of their own, which might be pushed back as a result.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 4 times in total

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 am

Maybe MF is still hoping for a wedding at the ATFR show.  Rolling Eyes 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:16 pm

So let's say Des and Chris have a non TV wedding, when and where might it be?

Will it no longer be in California since their families aren't there? And in that case will it be pushed to 2015? Can you see them marrying in cold weather? They've said they want an outdoor wedding, so unless they plan quickly and have everyone travel, they might have to delay it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:Maybe MF is still hoping for a wedding at the ATFR show.  Rolling Eyes 

I kind of think this could be the case, it is his dream, remember how they pushed Brad and Emily to do this?

Unfortunately, while they wait and see if Andi is going to play or not, they have to wait, because Andi marrying in July followed by Des and Chris in September would be too soon.  If Andi give MF his wet dream, then I can see them either not airing Des and Chris (which would be stupid in my opinion), putting them on ABC family (used to rerun the bachelor there) or waiting until December or January, ala JP and Ash and SeanCat.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Bringing over wedding related questions about our couple in RS column:

Re: Des and Chris: You’ve said a few times that ABC isn’t doing their wedding, do you think reading your column is the first time they’re hearing of this or do you think they already know? Awkward situation all around, I kinda feel bad for them if they were banking on this for a year, they seem like a nice couple.

Comment: They're aware

Hi Steve,

It would seem to me that ABC would decide to televise Desiree’s and Chris’ wedding because the network has televised all the other weddings. Chris and Des seem to be a popular couple. Plus, don’t you think that Des and Chris are owed a televised wedding because she picked Chris insted of leaving, like she probably wanted to after Brooks left, at first.?

Also, ABC invited Des and Chris to be a part of BIP. Therefore, don’t you think that ABC likes them as a couple and therefore would consider televising their wedding, maybe in 2015?

Comment: All I’m telling you is what I’ve been told. I don’t know any reasons behind it. I’ve been told ABC is not going to televise any wedding between Des & Chris. That’s all I got for ya.

If ABC doesn’t really have plans to air Des and Chris’ wedding haven’t they let them know hey we dont think we will televise it or plasn to so they can settle their date? Or its like a waiting game still? I mean if they reach 2 years won’t they need to return that ring?

Comment: Des & Chris I’m sure are aware.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123