SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:15 pm

I read this in an interview Des gave last week. I didn't realize they were considering churches.

I haven't decided yet whether my own wedding will be in a church or outdoor setting, but I love that the dresses in my collection are perfect for either and so are the dresses I've designed for myself.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/The-Bachelorettes-Desiree-Hartsock-Set-to-Debut-Wedding-Dress-Collection-20140822#.VAH3q71ZTqA

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:I read this in an interview Des gave last week. I didn't realize they were considering churches.

I haven't decided yet whether my own wedding will be in a church or outdoor setting, but I love that the dresses in my collection are perfect for either and so are the dresses I've designed for myself.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/The-Bachelorettes-Desiree-Hartsock-Set-to-Debut-Wedding-Dress-Collection-20140822#.VAH3q71ZTqA

I remember reading her brother was very involved in a ministry or is a minister? I can't recall, but maybe that's part of the decision making. Does anyone know if Chris practices any religion?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I read this in an interview Des gave last week. I didn't realize they were considering churches.

I remember reading her brother was very involved in a ministry or is a minister? I can't recall, but maybe that's part of the decision making. Does anyone know if Chris practices any religion?

Not sure, but I think both Des and Chris are part of a big church in Seattle.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Thanks Magg. She references a few times, that she designed her dresses, plural. I'm looking forward to seeing what that's all about. A dress for the ceremony, and a different one for the reception, perhaps?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Not sure, but I think both Des and Chris are part of a big church in Seattle.

I do know they attend church weekly and her brother Nate is a minister though they aren't very close.

Chris' sister Ahna was married in a church last year.
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Magg. She references a few times, that she designed her dresses, plural. I'm looking forward to seeing what that's all about. A dress for the ceremony, and a different one for the reception, perhaps?

Yes, one for the ceremony and one for the reception.

She is designing not one but two dresses with label Maggie Sottero for her big day: A "timeless, yet surprising" silhouette for the vows and a "1920s-inspired" reception frock.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:03 pm

I thought Chris grew up Catholic? A lot of the guys on Des's season were Catholic.

If Chris's family is Catholic, I would expect a church wedding.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I thought Chris grew up Catholic?  A lot of the guys on Des's season were Catholic.  

That's only if Chris can influence/override what his bride-to-be wants. I personally prefer a church wedding with Des' Dad officiating and an outside reception (winery perhaps!). We will soon see as I think the wedding is either fall of winter. Just happily guessing here.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I thought Chris grew up Catholic?  A lot of the guys on Des's season were Catholic.  

That's only if Chris can influence/override what his bride-to-be wants.  I personally prefer a church wedding with Des' Dad officiating and an outside reception (winery perhaps!).  We will soon see as I think the wedding is either fall of winter.  Just happily guessing here.

True, but even with a Catholic groom, that might be very important to his parents. I know many Catholic parents would be quite upset with their child not marrying in the church. It is one of the 7 sacraments to Catholics, it can be really important.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 am

i think so ( Chris grew up and practices Catholic). He graduated from Jesuit HS. I cant wait for their wedding... wherever will be! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 pm

[quote="murasaki1393"]

i think so ( Chris grew up and practices Catholic).  He graduated from Jesuit HS. I cant wait for their wedding... wherever will be!   cheerleader

Plus: The University of Portland
An independent, four-year Catholic institution in Portland, Oregon affiliated with the Congregation of Holy Cross.

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Burdette wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

i think so ( Chris grew up and practices Catholic).  He graduated from Jesuit HS. I cant wait for their wedding... wherever will be!   cheerleader

Plus: The University of Portland
An independent, four-year Catholic institution in Portland, Oregon affiliated with the Congregation of Holy Cross.

Given that I would expect a Catholic wedding, which unless things have changed they must be in a church.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 am

My sons went to an all boys Jesuit high school - and about one-third of the students were non-Catholic. Due to the academics, co-curriculars, athletics and spiritual education, many parents of ALL faiths, Jews, Buddists, Muslim and Hindu included, were elated when their sons were accepted. So I wouldn't jump to conclusions about Chris' religious affiliation based on where he went to school. And, I think he and Des attend a non-denominational Christian church in Seattle. I do believe they'll have an ordained minister marry them, rather than a Chris Harrison-type minister, which is so common these days.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123