SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Des just posted a "save the date" post on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDesHartsock?fref=nf

In the video it says that they are getting married in January (which we already knew) and in one of the photos Chris is pointing to his Seahawks 12th man jersey. I suspect that this picture is giving us the date. I don't think she would have included it if it didn't have a meaning. I guess we will see.

By the way, the 12th is a Monday during Chris's season. A slap to the Bachelor?

I don't think so. They don't strike me as a type to slap for not getting what they want. And from what I have seen of Chris and Des, they know how to get what they want, and if TV wedding is what they want, they will make it happen, no fuss, just do it. Look what they have both accomplish together in a 1 year 1/2 since they moved in together; Chris has his own financial gig, Des has a wedding and jewerly line, and they moved in their house/condo overlooking the water. This is strong couple. Now, I need a date.

I agree this couple isn't the type to make slaps or be mad. They seem grateful for everything that comes their way and just happy that they have each other and all the opportunities they get.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:44 pm

I don't think the 12th is their wedding day, can't see them getting married on a Monday either.

I think they might just keep the date and venue private, I guess we just have to wait. They probably have their reasons for not announcing those details to the public yet, and we'll just have to respect that.

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

I'm curious about what the Seahawks have to do with the wedding laugh out loud  

deshartsock
It has been one incredible journey with the love of my life thus far but I cannot wait to marry him and start another chapter! I love you so much!!  #savethedate #secretsout #goingtothechapel with @chrisrsiegfried @seahawks #flipagram ♫ Music: The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You made with @flipagram

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm curious about what the Seahawks have to do with the wedding laugh out loud  

deshartsock
It has been one incredible journey with the love of my life thus far but I cannot wait to marry him and start another chapter! I love you so much!!  #savethedate #secretsout #goingtothechapel with @chrisrsiegfried @seahawks #flipagram ♫ Music: The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You made with @flipagram

A lot of the big sports stadiums have rooms where receptions and such can be held. We went to a huge part in Tallahassee at the stadium. Maybe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm curious about what the Seahawks have to do with the wedding laugh out loud  

deshartsock

A lot of the big sports stadiums have rooms where receptions and such can be held.  We went to a huge part in Tallahassee at the stadium.  Maybe?

Des said the wedding will be in California though.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 pm

I thought she was just doing a shout out to the Seahawks because they were playing this afternoon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Here is a video interview with Chres on keeping the ending a secret, doesn't feel like a deja vue here? Would it be great if RS is foolded again? this time about their wedding, that will be so sweet!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think the 12th is their wedding day, can't see them getting married on a Monday either.

I think they might just keep the date and venue private, I guess we just have to wait. They probably have their reasons for not announcing those details to the public yet, and we'll just have to respect that.

A live wedding broadcasted on the normal Bachelor night? Why are we assuming that the wedding won't be televised?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think the 12th is their wedding day, can't see them getting married on a Monday either.

A live wedding broadcasted on the normal Bachelor night? Why are we assuming that the wedding won't be televised?

I think it's strange that the normal Bachelor people who would be promoting it and tweeting about it haven't said a word. And it would be completely different from how the announcements were done in the past. 

I am intrigued though with the @seahawks mention, seems so random in the middle of this announcement. 

deshartsock
It has been one incredible journey with the love of my life thus far but I cannot wait to marry him and start another chapter! I love you so much!!  #savethedate #secretsout #goingtothechapel with @chrisrsiegfried @seahawks #flipagram Music: The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You made with @flipagram

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:

I think it's strange that the normal Bachelor people who would be promoting it and tweeting about it haven't said a word. And it would be completely different from how the announcements were done in the past. 

I am intrigued though with the @seahawks mention, seems so random in the middle of this announcement. 

deshartsock
It has been one incredible journey with the love of my life thus far but I cannot wait to marry him and start another chapter! I love you so much!!  #savethedate #secretsout #goingtothechapel with @chrisrsiegfried @seahawks #flipagram Music: The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You made with @flipagram

There seams to be some clues in that tweet.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 pm

When is the premiere of TB? If the 12th was a Tuesday, I'd say it means nothing, but Monday makes me wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:When is the premiere of TB? If the 12th was a Tuesday, I'd say it means nothing, but Monday makes me wonder.

Premiere is Jan 5th, a week before the 12th.

FYI, Des' registry had the event date as January 11th before she changed it to a random date in Dec 2015, methinks it's because some media sites were reporting the suspected wedding date.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123