SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry October 21st 2014, 2:43 pm

peppermintgreentlatte: You should have @sinclairandmoore design your wedding. Their work is dreamy.

deshartsock: @peppermintgreentlatte they are friends of mine and doing my wedding. Smiley 

You can have a peek of their work here: 

http://instagram.com/sinclairandmoore

Last edited by bleuberry on January 3rd 2015, 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm October 21st 2014, 3:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok I think I've found official ish confirmation that the wedding isn't on TV. I've posted a few times before that I really hope Sinclair & Moore (Seattle based) plan their wedding. Des has been to their office a few times which piqued my curiosity and when she described her vision last week being organic and flowery with lots of greenery, well it sounded just like them. It's going to be GORGEOUS! clapping!

peppermintgreentlatte: You should have @sinclairandmoore design your wedding. Their work is dreamy.

deshartsock: @peppermintgreentlatte they are friends of mine and doing my wedding. Smiley 

So, why do you think NO TV wedding?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry October 21st 2014, 3:11 pm

I wish I could say but who knows for sure. I don't think they will cover every single wedding that comes out of this show anymore if they all continue to stay together, so they are being selective IMO. Bad timing for Des and Chris unfortunately, but I'm just glad we know so we can move on from the will it or will it not be on TV talk laugh out loud

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel October 21st 2014, 3:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok I think this is confirmation, no? I've posted a few times before that I really hope Sinclair & Moore (Seattle based) plan their wedding. Des has been to their office a few times which piqued my curiosity and when she described her vision last week being organic and flowery with lots of greenery, well it sounded just like them. It's going to be GORGEOUS! clapping!

Oh gosh, so beautiful! Thanks bleu! I love what I would call the greenhouse thingy! That is gorgeous, can you imagine on a beautiful clear night, candlelight dinner under the sky?!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2014, 4:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:

WOW! Their work is so creative and beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry October 22nd 2014, 11:04 am

Love it too!

Last edited by bleuberry on January 3rd 2015, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel October 22nd 2014, 2:09 pm

As per bleuberry's suggestion, there is now a fresh Wedding Topic page,  now that there is more confirmed details. This topic will be closed. I will leave it here so any posts can be moved over.

Here you go.

Des Chris Wedding

Ignore- we'll keep the list going in the no discussion thread so it's easy to read, and keep this one going for discussion! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123