SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:33 pm

From Des`s recent trip to NY and LA :

Link: 10 Minutes with Des Hartsock on: Her Maggie Sottero Line, Wedding Planning, and Renee Oteri's Nuptials

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:From Des`s recent trip to NY and LA :

Link: 10 Minutes with Des Hartsock on: Her Maggie Sottero Line, Wedding Planning, and Renee Oteri's Nuptials

i love that she put a detail thought that her reception dress should be comfy for dancing non-stop in 8+ hours giggling 

also thrilled that the Prince got to select the music/song.. :cutesmile!: .wonder what genre his fav music is?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

I know Mura! So exciting, I can't wait for more wedding details!

I know Des has mentioned in many interviews that she wants an interesting and beautiful back, well here are a few of Maggie Sottero's dresses with that very feature, they were presented at the bridal fashion show in NYC that Des attended. I love them all, but I esp love the heart shaped back. Gorgeous dresses.  :Drool: 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:From Des`s recent trip to NY and LA :

Thanks Bleu! I love that they are going back to Antigua and how she will take his name but joked maybe it will be "Siegsock!!" Haha!  :giggle: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm

l really do love the 3rd, 4th, & the 5th ones they are just gorgeous. l can see Des in one of those.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:24 am

DKWillis wrote:l really do love the 3rd, 4th, & the 5th ones they are just gorgeous.  l can see Des in one of those.

ITA . But id prefer the ones With lace (not the bare one) . Those would look sweet-pretty on her. The heart shaped one stand out as unique-sweet- gorge to me. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Since Des has addressed it,
http://www.desireehartsock.com/10-romantic-bridesmaid-dresses/

lets discuss about bridesmaid's dresses, shall we?

im loving the Classy No.2  beatingheart . Actually im addicted to purple color  giggling , the very soft purple one is very enchanting for me. BUT i cant stand the one-striped shoulder style ala Vienna's and Clare's FRC dresses! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Which one do you think will resemble much of Des's pick for her bridesmaids?  :anyone?: 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:46 pm

I love the color of 7 and the style of 3.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 pm

I like the number 3 but long. I don't like short dresses for bridesmaid, neither one sleeve dresses. I also like the number 2 but in the purple color.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I like the number 3 but long. I don't like short dresses for bridesmaid, neither one sleeve dresses. I also like the number 2 but in the purple color.

I agree, except for a garden wedding, my last outdoor wedding (thankfully years ago) that I was a bridesmaid for in Texas we wore long dresses and it was miserable. I was wishing for a short dress for that occasion. Purple is my favorite color, I wonder if Des and I have that in common since all of the dresses are shades of purple or pinky purple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:51 pm

I love the number 3 but if it must be long, number 2. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

Number 3 with Art Deco jewelry. The color isn't good for a lot of complexions so I'd change that. I like a cocktail length.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - WEDDING THREAD #1- Fan Forum - Discussion

+46
luvlady345
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Burdette
Litta123