SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 pm

With Elan, I will believe it 100% when they are walking down the aisle. And even then i will still have doubts..

But nonetheless.... Congrats to them ...I think.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by glazedover Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Admin wrote:elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  12h
I'm happy and proud to announce that I am engaged to the most beautiful woman I've ever met @AngelaZatopek - luckiest guy alive

Angela ZatopekVerified account
‏@AngelaZatopek
I said YES!!!!!! @theyearofelan pic.twitter.com/WAiloL2Vfh

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 2 BkLwCkSIYAAztm0

Well, after perusing their Twitter accounts, I think I can safely say I have been an April Fool!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Is Fleiss really getting married this weekend?  Who's the unlucky lady?  Or is his tweet a joke, too?  It seems unlikely any of the supervising producers or CH will be there since they're filming.  (Please no Andi spoilers.  Trying to stay spoiler free.)  But, based on previous filming schedules, I figure they must be out of the U.S. about now.

Is Elan's joke related to this?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:09 am

When is Elan ever serious?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Is Fleiss really getting married this weekend?  Who's the unlucky lady?  Or is his tweet a joke, too?  It seems unlikely any of the supervising producers or CH will be there since they're filming.  (Please no Andi spoilers.  Trying to stay spoiler free.)  But, based on previous filming schedules, I figure they must be out of the U.S. about now.

Is Elan's joke related to this?

There are pic's in the Off Topic Celebrities thread on MFleiss's wedding.  :married 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Burdette wrote:Admin: Please remove if this isn't supposed to be here. Thought it was interesting!

‏@theyearofelan
SEATTLE: Don't forget to come to Bumbershoot to hang out with me and watch me do some stupid idiot things http://bumbershoot.org/lineup/artist/why-beards-why-twerking-why-now …

"I'm at Pike Place Market. This place has gotten really touristy"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Elan has recently written about what he's learned in six months of sobriety.  I really like what he has to say.

http://theyearofelan.tumblr.com/post/105253041846/being-sober
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:31 pm

He is a very lucky man, indeed, and on so many levels. Hopefully, he will continue this path and grow.

Thank you so much AlwaysTulips for sharing this. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Elan has recently written about what he's learned in six months of sobriety.  I really like what he has to say.

Great piece and good for him for getting sober and admitting how lucky he was when he wasn't sober. It will be interesting to see how his perspective on this show changes with sobriety.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:45 pm

From what I have "heard" from past crew no longer affiliated with this show that it was a job until they could no longer look at themselves in the mirror and do the job. (regarding this show specifically)
Most affiliated with reality tv are not paid well and the hours and days are grueling. Generally the benefits are not good.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by estahafa Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:15 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"]
alwaystulips wrote:Elan has recently written about what he's learned in six months of sobriety.  I really like what he has to say.

I only see two possibilities: (1) he will go back to drinking because the work environment does not support his sobriety; (2) he will quit his job and do something else that will keep him sober. UNLESS everyone at work understands and respects his commitment to stay sober and he involves himself in a sobriety (12-step) program.

estahafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:36 pm

12 step programs work on taking life on life's terms. You either accept something and learn to live with it or change if you can not accept it.
He could easily learn to deal with his job and the people as he does other things in his life(his social life), but he may choose not to if he finds it does not bring him happiness.
As he said in his blog--it going to take time and energy--the rest of his life.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose