SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 am

Heartbreaking sad so glad to hear she is back to normal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 am

I would imagine, since sobriety, Elan has to compartmentalize quite a bit when it comes to being a human and when it comes to working on this show. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She is so darn adorable, and his sense of humour is hilarious. Is she still filming Castle? I don't know if it's still on air?

I really enjoyed Castle. Hated that it was cancelled. Hated even more why it was cancelled.  I don't know any behind the scenes stuff but rumor has it that Nathan(Castle) and Stana (Kate) didn't get along.  They fired Stana and the other girl who played the medical examiner. I remember when the firings were made public that twitter went nuts with people saying they wouldn't watch without Stana because of the love story between the 2 characters.  It was just a few days later that they cancelled it outright. I'm still mad at Nathan as I think he was the one calling the shots on the firings. This is all just my opinion from watching social media.

Last edited by cindebugg on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the last sentence.)

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm

@cindebugg Now that you mention all that, I remember it all. It was a great show. I missed the last few seasons but watched it from the beginning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Elan posted yesterday on twitter that if you preordered two or more of his books, he would personally call and thank you. I don't know what made me do it, but I took him up on his offer. As promised, he called. I was shocked. He sounded nothing like I imagined. I think he is very handsome, but didn't imagine his voice would be just as nice. He was very upbeat, thankful for everything in his life and just very positive. I really, really enjoyed our conversation. We talked about 30 minutes about the show, struggles with addiction (choices), travels, and our personal lives. Knowing what I've heard of producers of this show in the past, I hate to think he has been that awful, but most of the cast seem to like him and I can see why.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:57 pm

I am glad you got to talk to him. I bet it was a very enjoyable experience. Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 21 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 pm

@Mustang19 nice!  That's really lovely.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 pm

@Mustang19 Wow that is a wonderful appreciative way to thank those who preordered his books! Good for you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:35 pm

@Mustang19 Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Sprite wrote:@Mustang19 Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

I find him very interesting, and would have loved to talk longer. I'm looking forward to reading his book. And I admit, I was a little "star struck" talking to him!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Mustang19 Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

I find him very interesting, and would have loved to talk longer. I'm looking forward to reading his book. And I admit, I was a little "star struck" talking to him!

Please let us know your opinion of the book when you get it. I must admit I am interested in this one and would purchase it if it was worth while.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm

@Mustang19 Love hearing positive things about someone we have gotten to know through this show! thank you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose