Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Elan Gale (Producer) - Discussion

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elan Gale (Producer) - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:29 am

Heartbreaking sad so glad to hear she is back to normal!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51696

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 am

I would imagine, since sobriety, Elan has to compartmentalize quite a bit when it comes to being a human and when it comes to working on this show. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33266

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She is so darn adorable, and his sense of humour is hilarious. Is she still filming Castle? I don't know if it's still on air?

I really enjoyed Castle. Hated that it was cancelled. Hated even more why it was cancelled.  I don't know any behind the scenes stuff but rumor has it that Nathan(Castle) and Stana (Kate) didn't get along.  They fired Stana and the other girl who played the medical examiner. I remember when the firings were made public that twitter went nuts with people saying they wouldn't watch without Stana because of the love story between the 2 characters.  It was just a few days later that they cancelled it outright. I'm still mad at Nathan as I think he was the one calling the shots on the firings. This is all just my opinion from watching social media.

Last edited by cindebugg on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add the last sentence.)

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Now that you mention all that, I remember it all. It was a great show. I missed the last few seasons but watched it from the beginning.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Elan posted yesterday on twitter that if you preordered two or more of his books, he would personally call and thank you. I don't know what made me do it, but I took him up on his offer. As promised, he called. I was shocked. He sounded nothing like I imagined. I think he is very handsome, but didn't imagine his voice would be just as nice. He was very upbeat, thankful for everything in his life and just very positive. I really, really enjoyed our conversation. We talked about 30 minutes about the show, struggles with addiction (choices), travels, and our personal lives. Knowing what I've heard of producers of this show in the past, I hate to think he has been that awful, but most of the cast seem to like him and I can see why.
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:57 pm

I am glad you got to talk to him. I bet it was a very enjoyable experience.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33266

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice!  That's really lovely.
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow that is a wonderful appreciative way to thank those who preordered his books! Good for you!

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

I find him very interesting, and would have loved to talk longer. I'm looking forward to reading his book. And I admit, I was a little "star struck" talking to him!
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow. That is really cool. He is one of the people from this show whose brain I would love to pick.

I find him very interesting, and would have loved to talk longer. I'm looking forward to reading his book. And I admit, I was a little "star struck" talking to him!

Please let us know your opinion of the book when you get it. I must admit I am interested in this one and would purchase it if it was worth while.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Love hearing positive things about someone we have gotten to know through this show! thank you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: