SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

I think we're safe to assume most men in media and politics and entertainment and ride sharing services and everywhere else are pigs these days (and all days in the past) and just go on our merry way at this point laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Two of the producers named in the suit were women.  According to the fired producer, one of the women, her supervisor, asked her some of the sexual questions also.  I don’t know if she’ll be able to prove this in court, but I admire her for coming forward.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I don't know if I would call it harassment, since it doesn't seem like anyone was coming on to her, but bullying yes. Seems they sniffed out her "weakness" and used it to constantly embarrass her. Work place bullying at its finest, but it's not like these bullies will ever accept that that's what it is. It's all just jokes to them. Jokes on someone else's behalf. I hate people like that. And then when the "humour" doesn't go down well with the butt of their jokes, they of course get rid of her, so they can continue their circle jerk. Typical.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:21 pm

Sexual harassment doesn't require that someone be coming on to the victims. Bullying of a sexual nature would still be considered sexual harassment.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:50 am

alwaystulips wrote:Two of the producers named in the suit were women.  According to the fired producer, one of the women, her supervisor, asked her some of the sexual questions also.  I don’t know if she’ll be able to prove this in court, but I admire her for coming forward.
I was surprised to see Naz Perez among the five. I read through the full complaint but it didn’t mention what she specifically said or did.

What did Elan say about Ashley Spivey? She seems like a lovely person; I’m inclined not to believe it, whatever it is.

Elan seems like total sleaze who conveniently and cynically cloaks himself in a pro-woman image. Not at all surprised to see how he talks about his girlfriend in private.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 am

Alanna wrote:I think we're safe to assume most men in media and politics and entertainment and ride sharing services and everywhere else are pigs these days (and all days in the past) and just go on our merry way at this point laugh out loud

Jmo but "going on one's merry way" is exactly why this behavior continues so often and the phrase "men will be men" exists. If only more would call it out and fight against. I know that in a patriarchal world that's hard to do especially with victim shaming and blaming but still. Call it out no matter what I say.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am

It certainly is anything but a "merry" way when one is going through it, too.
I'm not sure what the solution is. I'm sure there is more than one. I think there are lots of layers to the "Me, too".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:35 am

MaxWilder wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Two of the producers named in the suit were women.  According to the fired producer, one of the women, her supervisor, asked her some of the sexual questions also.  I don’t know if she’ll be able to prove this in court, but I admire her for coming forward.
I was surprised to see Naz Perez among the five. I read through the full complaint but it didn’t mention what she specifically said or did.

What did Elan say about Ashley Spivey? She seems like a lovely person; I’m inclined not to believe it, whatever it is.

Elan seems like total sleaze who conveniently and cynically cloaks himself in a pro-woman image. Not at all surprised to see how he talks about his girlfriend in private.

I don't think he said anything publicly, just privately to make her cry for her exit interview and to make her go on that 2-on-1 with Ashley H (Ashley s wanted to leave beforehand). Ashley S was in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship and had been sexually assaulted, so if I had to guess, he used that against her.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:32 pm

elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Trying very hard to have fun on vacation
Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 23 DPvbX_UWsAYYK1f
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I think we're safe to assume most men in media and politics and entertainment and ride sharing services and everywhere else are pigs these days (and all days in the past) and just go on our merry way at this point laugh out loud

As a mother of 3 boys, I would hope that people would NOT assume that most men are pigs.  Such misandry is cruel and hateful and I could only imagine the outcry if the sentiment was gender flipped. I have raised a very strong 16 yr old daughter and pray that she is never mistreated or harassed by ANYONE, but am also extremely saddened to know that my boys are growing up in a world where a portion of society will hate them solely based on their gender.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 pm

http://people.com/health/bachelor-producer-elan-gale-how-nick-viall-helped-him-lose-weight/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose