bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by Astrobach on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:19 pm

@Jolena giggling And he is apparently a neat freak! Don’t judge a book by its cover!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by whit90 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:28 pm

@Jolena wrote:Sorry , not a fan of his at all. I don't know him so he may be a nice person but I just think he's so dirty looking  JMO

He is the one that made this show worth watching now that he is gone imo it’s gone downhill. Most of the contestants that worked with him loved him. I love his look it wouldn’t be Elan without that crazy hair ! I love the way he treats Molly he seems to me like a great guy . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:37 pm

@astrobach @whit90 Im sure he was good at what he did and I agree that the show is going downhill with the drama queens they are casting. Maybe he is a neat freak . Im just not a fan of his crazy hair, its not my taste that's all. (jmo) I also don't care for him for other reasons which I can't discuss on here. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 pm

What a nice move on Molly's part. I love his ring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57443

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm

@Jolena each to their own but to me Elan has wild hair but never looks "dirty" to me. Maybe messy? I think it suits his personality but get not liking his look.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13699

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 pm

Elan is definitely a unicorn and has suffered for it. Molly has been so good for him - I feel we've seen him come to be his best self with her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2656

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 31 ERer_9lUEAAFSjF
elan gale @theyearofelan Feb 23
A few months back, I asked Molly to marry me, and she said yes. I gave her a ring. Last night, she asked me to marry her, and she gave me a ring. So, we are definitely engaged now. No question about it pic.twitter.com/6TOWP4MY4r
Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 31 EResVEwVUAYeaeJ
elan gale @theyearofelan Feb 23
Replying to @theyearofelan
Oh and then last night she asked ME to marry HER pic.twitter.com/0L34iTxdfr
https://mobile.twitter.com/theyearofelan
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) - Molly Quinn - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum