SELECT CONTENT

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:22 pm

rhondam wrote: snipped

So tptb to me are ALL of the people working or have decision power on this show, including editing, and not only the producers.
:yes: I think editing plays a much, much bigger role than producers on the show.

I think the dama and stupidity comes about because of what the show is - and probably from alcohol and boredom and competitiveness between contestants rather than anything the producers do.

It's why I am not surprised that many of the contestants act the way they do -- it's a crazy show all on its own based on the premise alone. It's also why I look at contestants who are "Accomplished" with even more side-eye since I'd think they would know better than to go on this type of show (for adventure they could do Survivor or Amazing Race) which is "love"... so the more degrees, etc, they have, the more I wonder what is in them to want this show after all.

As for Elan, I think he is very well liked and as far as this show goes, I am sure he is not the one needing to manipulate the crazies. Cameras and that environment alone can make people do strange things I think.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 pm

I'm actually surprised! Do we think none of the producers have ever tricked or manipulated a cast or lead before? This isn't the same as placing blame on them btw. I don't blame the producers necessarily. But to not acknowledge that it has happened before is surprising.

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 pm

The producers definitely manipulate, I don't think there is any doubt about that.

However, I think much more is done in the editing room than by producers in person.

It's easier to splice and dice than it is to put words in someone's mouth.

Many contestants have said that what is shown was actually from another scene or later date and spliced into a different scene and made them look bad.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The producers definitely manipulate, I don't think there is any doubt about that.

However, I think much more is done in the editing room than by producers in person.

It's easier to splice and dice than it is to put words in someone's mouth.

Many contestants have said that what is shown was actually from another scene or later date and spliced into a different scene and made them look bad.

I think much of the manipulation comes before the show even starts. When they are casting they do psych profiles on these people that expose their weaknesses and that is often why they are cast. They know who is competative, who gets jealous easily, who is a crier, etc. The nature of the show, close quarters with other beautiful people who are used to being noticed and lots of alcohol, sets them up without the producers having to do too much proding. And if all else fails, there is always editing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:27 pm

I went back to hear exactly what Brooks said in regards to
producers influence in what is said ,"in talks with the
Producers they would pinpoint your vulnerabilities then 
continually bring it up. As they did with me" Did they do that
with you? Speaking to Nick. Nick ignored the question and
went on about giving producers to much credit. That is a form
of manipulation.  Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 1f62c

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:53 pm

How freaking adorable. And Molly's hair is tdf! What a sweet couple heartbeat

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 Image42

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 pm

He looks so happy!! Just beautiful let it be. beatingheart

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:51 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I went back to hear exactly what Brooks said in regards to
producers influence in what is said ,"in talks with the
Producers they would pinpoint your vulnerabilities then 
continually bring it up. As they did with me" Did they do that
with you? Speaking to Nick. Nick ignored the question and
went on about giving producers to much credit. That is a form
of manipulation.  Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 1f62c
Nick he is friends with most of the producers and has a great relationship with Elan . So I highly doubt that he wanted to say anything negative about them. I do not see that as manipulation but telling how he was able to get along with the producers and Elan .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:11 pm

I didn't mean Nick being the manipulator. As for friendships 
It is Brooks who is quite close to Elan. 
Whit I'm not getting on the Brooks versus Nick train.
Elan isn't the only producer.  *edited*

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:54 pm

ChantalrazoreThis is the happiest I've ever seen you

Nice to see a comment from Chantal, Brad's f2. I'm with her, Elan looks so happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:05 am

Love Chantal! Her IG is private but her bio says 'real people (thumbs up), selfies (thumbs down). laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:14 am

Chantal! heartbeat Every once in awhile I remember about her existence and my girl crush madly flare up laugh out loud The BEST!! I so wanted her to be Ette but everything, obviously, clearly worked out like it was supposed to for everyone involved #jash #40 Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan Gale (Producer) & Molly Quinn - Discussion

+62
gurlbrit
Astrobach
Enchantress
Kels0012
notarose