SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 pm

One of Prince's loves, Denise Matthews whom he renamed Vanity died 2/15/16. She was 57 too. She openly stated that Prince was the only man she truly loved.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Another legend that has left us but his music will always be in our hearts RIP: Prince
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 am

This is so sad. He was such a good musician. Lots of good memories listening to Prince. RIP

A rainbow emerges over Paisley Park while fans pay respect on April 21, 2016 in Chanhassen, Minnesota
Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 Prince-rainbow-3a65480c-e083-42b7-8234-897e2bc3baf3

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 Prince-paisley-park-6139cb00-9b6f-4034-864e-371125c1165c

usmagazine.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:21 pm

I don't think he died from flu symptoms. I think he OD'd.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Access Hollywood is interviewing several people/friends, and they all say he lived a clean life.

I'm interested in the "pray for me in a few days" comment. I think maybe he found out he was terminally ill? IDK

It just reminds me of a co worker. She also had flu like symptons. Went to emerg, test after test, she had lung cancer. She left us 5 months later. Prior to that, she was completely fine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Access Hollywood is interviewing several people/friends, and they all say he lived a clean life.

I'm interested in the "pray for me in a few days" comment. I think maybe he found out he was terminally ill? IDK

It just reminds me of a co worker. She also had flu like symptons. Went to emerg, test after test, she had lung cancer. She left us 5 months later. Prior to that, she was completely fine.
I have followed Prince for years as far as an interest. He did live a very clean life. That's not to say people have not had horrible contraindications with OTC flu medications in the past, but personally , I do not think it was that. 
He was in his late 50's. He was battling a flu type illness. It takes longer to shake that at that age. I had whatever was going around in Feb and it knocked me off my feet. Then when I started to feel better, I relapsed. All in all, I had a horrible cough for 6 weeks. I felt 20 yrs older. 
I do think it's going to come out that he had some underlying issue--maybe an undiagnosed heart condition. That's my thinking and the flu or whatever he had weakened that situation.  
Usually if you have some type of terminal illness like CA, it will exhibit itself with a loss of weight, loss of appetite, fatigue, bruising, other objectives in lab work etc. So if he did have something terminal along those lines maybe he knew about it and kept it private. 
Anyway....what a loss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:45 pm

If he did OD, it was on possible painkillers. Percocet. He did live a clean life.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 pm

I thought he had a childhood disease as well. It was mentioned on his behind the music years ago.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Epilepsy

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Epilepsy

Oh I didn't know that. Wow. I know what that's like, wasn't born with it but started having seizures when I was a teenager and currently have to take meds daily.

Just so sad how all many great musicians have passed away recently.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 8367-910 Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 pm

So much unknown with Epilepsy. Thanks for letting me know Nonina my childhood bff and I were trying to remember yesterday.

Wow Linds, I hope you are doing well. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:40 pm

I caught part of a story tonight that he had chronic pain for years, possibly from always wearing high heeled shoes and jumping off risers during his performances. He even had hip surgery for it. They also showed him on video the morning he died walking in a Walgreens parking lot waiting for it to open, but didn't say why. Just sad. I grew up with his music and always like him, but didn't realize what a nice person he seemed to be. They said on GMA this morning that he would donate large amounts of money to certain causes, not wanting any mention of it.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu