SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:02 pm

I can only wish my body looked as bad as hers!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:02 pm

This isn't new but I thought it was interesting. It's about Colin Donnell from Chicago Med and how he and his wife are big Bachelor fans. They even had a RC at their wedding reception. laugh out loud

http://www.glamour.com/story/chicago-med-heartthrob-colin-d

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 am

Congrats Sir Rod Stewart!  ILOVEU

It was announced earlier this month that he will be knighted on the Queen's birthday honours.
But before he kneels before her Majesty on October 11, legendary singer Rod Stewart has booked in a romantic break to Portofino, Italy with wife Penny Lancaster.

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 38C5C90100000578-0-image-a-31_1474815471690

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3806565/Hot-Legs-Penny-Lancaster-45-displays-enviable-pins-low-cut-kaftan-romantic-Italian-break-husband-Rod-Stewart-71.html#ixzz4LNEKUxAQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is one example where I wouldn't care about the age difference, but he had to get married a zillion times and still didn't marry me! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Rest in peace, Arnold Palmer. One of the greatest golf players ever.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:04 pm

It was a sad weekend for sports fans.

RIP Arnold Palmer, loved watching him golf.

Jose Fernandez, so young, so talented. Killed in a boating accident. A pitcher for the Miami Marlins. Ironically, when he defected from Cuba, his mother fell overboard on the boat they were in, he dove in to save her.

Mylan Hicks - Calgary Stampeeder Canadian Football League, killed in a night club shooting.

Prayers to all the family and friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:05 pm

My Dad and I saw Arnold Palmer tee off at The Masters 20 years in a row. Had the greatest respect for him and what he did to help people in golf and outside it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Awww RIP beloved Mom. Go to the link for the full story.

HELLO! Canada ‏@HelloCanada 5m5 minutes ago
Florence Henderson, TV's beloved mom on The Brady Bunch, passes away at age 82 http://ow.ly/LaDZ306wb0t

Florence Henderson – The Brady Bunch matriarch – dies aged 82
Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 CyH6kvZUsAEPBTU

Florence Henderson, known to millions of TV viewers for her role as matriarch Carol Brady in The Brady Bunch, has passed away at the age of 82. The star died on Thursday at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in LA, one day after being admitted to hospital, her representative has confirmed.

First shown in 1969, The Brady Bunch followed two single parents with children who married to make a 'blended' family. It clearly resonated with audiences, and returned to TV in various forms, including The Brady Bunch Hour in 1977, The Brady Brides in 1981 and The Bradys in 1990. "It represents what people always wanted: a loving family," Florence said in 1999. "It's such a gentle, innocent, sweet show, and I guess it proved there's always an audience for that."

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:17 pm

Brady bunch was one of my fav shows. Loved it and loved Florence. RIP

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:37 pm

So sad and unexpected as she was just at DWTS for the finale and all season supporting. sad RIP Florence.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 8367-910 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 I_got_13 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:29 pm

sad Gosh, so sad. So many memories listening to his songs.

RetroNewsNow ‏@RetroNewsNow  34m34 minutes ago
George Michael Dies at 53 http://bit.ly/2hFjW9e
Singer George Michael Dies at 53
@Variety
George Michael Dies at 53
DECEMBER 25, 2016 | 03:24PM PT
George Michael, the pop artist and former member of the group Wham!, has died at the age of 53. The singer sold more than 100 million albums over a career spanning almost four decades.

Michael “passed away peacefully at his home,” according to a statement from his publicist provided to the BBC.

“It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period,” read the statement.

“The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage.”

The London-born singer, whose real name was Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, formed pop duo Wham! in the early 1980s with schoolfriend Andrew Ridgeley; their hits included “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go,” “Club Tropicana” and “Last Christmas.”

He later parted ways with Ridgeley, and his first solo album “Faith” was a huge success. This was followed by “Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1,” which outsold “Faith,” but resulted in a legal dispute with U.S. record label Sony after Michael became frustrated with how they had handled the release.

Michael almost died from pneumonia in 2011 when he was on tour in Vienna. He was hospitalized, and later said it had been “touch and go” whether he lived.

Tributes from friends and fans have started to flood onto Twitter.

Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 17 C0j2StzWIAAbzzr

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:25 pm

RIP Carrie Fisher. Princess Leia was an icon to me during my very early childhood in the 1980s. I still have my Leia doll from Return of the Jedi.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 pm

very sad. RIP CF PINKHEART

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu