SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:42 pm

It's been a sad week or so. First Alan Thicke, then George Michael, and now Carrie Fisher. All too young. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:07 pm

How sad. I remember wearing my hair in braided buns in the late 70's. RIP Princess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:40 pm

OMG! How much pain can a family endure. My prayers and sympathies to all concerned. I don't know any of these people, but I can't imagine loosing a sister and a mother within a day of each other.

tmz.com
Home Debbie Reynolds Dead at 84
Debbie Reynolds DEAD AT 84

Debbie Reynolds -- who rose to stardom in "Singin' in the Rain" and quickly became a staple among Hollywood royalty -- died Wednesday as a result of a stroke, TMZ has learned ... just one day after her daughter Carrie Fisher passed away ... this according to her son Todd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:54 pm

I was just reading that on TMZ. Dear God. Prayers to the family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Painfully sad, so sorry to lose two beautiful, talented women. I knew it would be hard for Debbie to live without her daughter Carrie. God works in mysterious ways. RIP
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:52 am

So sad. sad  There was an article where Carrie was saying that her mom was fragile and I think she meant her health. That's a lot of stress to go through. I feel for their family.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:05 am

Debbie Reynolds also had a past history of strokes. I think she had some type of surgery done in June and had a slight stroke as recently as then.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:27 pm

hbbanner Rod Stewart!  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 2764  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 1f48b  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 26bd

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 66669c-20140806-rod-stewart

Today's Morning Edition music is from Rod Stewart with "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" which was No. 1 on the Billboard pop chart 40 years ago.

At first the BBC wouldn't play the song on the radio because of the suggestive nature of some of the lyrics, but it was so popular they eventually let it on the air.

The song would end up at the top of the charts for eight weeks in the U.S.
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/01/03/rod-steward-controversial-song-a-hit

Born: January 10, 1945 (age 72),

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Stewart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:43 pm

I started to follow him when he was with Faces. I still have "Every Picture Tells A Story" somewhere in my basement.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:hbbanner Rod Stewart!  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 2764  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 1f48b  Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 26bd

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 66669c-20140806-rod-stewart

Today's Morning Edition music is from Rod Stewart with "Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)" which was No. 1 on the Billboard pop chart 40 years ago.

At first the BBC wouldn't play the song on the radio because of the suggestive nature of some of the lyrics, but it was so popular they eventually let it on the air.

The song would end up at the top of the charts for eight weeks in the U.S.
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/01/03/rod-steward-controversial-song-a-hit

Born: January 10, 1945 (age 72),

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Stewart

Love me some Rod. That was the very first album that I ever got, well, technically second. My sweet crush at the time bought me the Shaun Cassidy album for my birthday and I made him return it and get me Rod! Had the pleasure of seeing him in concert when he came to London a few years ago. Man still has it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

My earliest memory of Rod is around 12 yrs old, my Dad, RIP brought home a pink record player. But we didn't have any records to try it out. We asked our neighbour who had two teenage boys and one teenage girl if they had any records. They gave us a Rod Stewart album. I've loved him every since.

I've been to I'm guessing 30 concerts. I have several Tshirt's from concerts, and CD's. I was so ticked, one year he skipped Buffalo. He always came to Buffalo when he was on tour. But he made up for it the last time he came, with Carlo Santana! He's going to be in Vegas for a few months, looks like I won't see him this year either.

I just love him.

ETA May 2014 My picture from my phone.

Bachelorette - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 18 Rod10

This isn't my youtube but it was taken in Buffalo at that concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=GYb__xEDHJQ

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:44 pm

I like him a lot, too. I love classic rock.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu