SELECT CONTENT

Celebrities - News - Discussion

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
chrisbharrison
42 minutes ago
What a beautiful night. Congrats Laura & Mike! Love you guys honored to be there @fleissmeister

was CH really officiating??..  giggling 

I must say, that is a beautiful wedding dress!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

squad - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities - News - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:squad - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 3 1396836609_miranda-lambert-blake-shelton-467

just wanna pointed out that Miranda's dress made me having deja vu of Ashley's MnG.  giggling 
of course, they are both Randi Rahm's !  :Nod: :P 

I thought the same thing last night when I saw her on the red carpet! Isn't it funny how everything in our lives can be compared back to this crazy show!

They both look great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:squad - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 3 1396836609_miranda-lambert-blake-shelton-467

just wanna pointed out that Miranda's dress made me having deja vu of Ashley's MnG.  giggling 
of course, they are both Randi Rahm's !  :Nod: :P 

I thought the same thing last night when I saw her on the red carpet! Isn't it funny how everything in our lives can be compared back to this crazy show!

They both look great!

LOL.....ITA!..i think we all need to get Bach-ish Brainwash once in a while!... 😆 rotfl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  Apr 9
Smiley

squad - Celebrities - News - Discussion  - Page 3 Bkwph7UIcAAYvi4

I was trying to find that statue, and what the meaning was behind it. Then I realized he got married at his house, the one he bought from Mel Gibson.

Here is where the newlyweds will be living, I'm assuming. This is the link for when MG had it for sale.

Mel Gibsons House

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:54 pm

Hollywood leading man George Clooney, who has said he was not suited for marriage, is engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, according to media reports on Saturday.

Alamuddin, 36, was spotted last week wearing a large ring at a Los Angeles restaurant where she and Clooney, 52, were apparently celebrating their engagement with friends, People magazine reported, citing anonymous sources.

"George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key, but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," said a source quoted by People
Clooney Engaged

:shocked!: 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Hollywood leading man George Clooney, who has said he was not suited for marriage, is engaged to British lawyer Amal Alamuddin, according to media reports on Saturday.

Alamuddin, 36, was spotted last week wearing a large ring at a Los Angeles restaurant where she and Clooney, 52, were apparently celebrating their engagement with friends, People magazine reported, citing anonymous sources.

"George and Amal are trying to keep things very low-key, but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," said a source quoted by People
Clooney Engaged

speechless
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Hollywood leading man George Clooney, who has said he was not suited for marriage, is engaged to forum moderator/snarker Kashathediva, according to media reports on Saturday.

Kasha, age old-enough-to-know-better-than-post, was spotted last week wearing a large ring at a Los Angeles restaurant where she and Clooney, 52, were apparently celebrating their engagement with friends, People magazine reported, citing anonymous sources.

"George and Kasha are trying to keep things very low-key, but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," said a source quoted by People
Clooney Engaged

I was trying to keep the news on the downlow... guess I was sluethed out.  Praying

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delusional)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Hollywood leading man George Clooney, who has said he was not suited for marriage, is engaged to forum moderator/snarker Kashathediva, according to media reports on Saturday.

Kasha, age old-enough-to-know-better-than-post, was spotted last week wearing a large ring at a Los Angeles restaurant where she and Clooney, 52, were apparently celebrating their engagement with friends, People magazine reported, citing anonymous sources.

"George and Kasha are trying to keep things very low-key, but they also aren't really trying to hide this, it doesn't seem," said a source quoted by People
Clooney Engaged

I was trying to keep the news on the downlow... guess I was sluethed out.  Praying
 rofl  That was very cute Kasha ~ is that wishful thinking there?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:50 pm

More likely delusional.  :babies: 

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Congrats, Kasha!   laugh out loud 

So will he or won't he?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

I am quite content with a long engagement.  :koolaid 

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Dibs on being a bridesmaid!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrities - News - Discussion

+38
ddsmom17
Scooby
sdmom
ReneeM
mprssdbyu