SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 am

lipsis wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:HI..i was wondering...does anyone here know the link (the working one) for the former Access Hollywood interview vid featuring SeanCat, Chres and Melissa R?...would appreciate so much if you could kindly PM me or just put it here  Praying . TIA!  Smiley 

Looks like the videos are no longer available. I tried the link on page 27 of our media thread and they don't work any longer. I know the AH videos don't stay up too long.

No wonder...that is exactly the problem with the ones on our thread. I  missed those and planned to have a watch when i can. Thanks a lot for getting back to me, lipsis  Smiley

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:HI..i was wondering...does anyone here know the link (the working one) for the former Access Hollywood interview vid featuring SeanCat, Chres and Melissa R?...would appreciate so much if you could kindly PM me or just put it here  Praying . TIA!  Smiley 

Looks like the videos are no longer available. I tried the link on page 27 of our media thread and they don't work any longer. I know the AH videos don't stay up too long.

No wonder...that is exactly the problem with the ones on our thread. I  missed those and planned to have a watch when i can. Thanks a lot for getting back to me, lipsis  Smiley

No problem. I feel your pain. There's an AHL interview video of the Lowes I really wanted to watch again and it's a goner too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:08 am

lipsis wrote:A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And they're on daddy's side of the bed, I believe! Did I day awwww?

@clmgiudici: My goodnight kisses go to Furball 1 and Furball 2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So sweet! Those faces! Glad they are there to show their mommy some love.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 am

Watching TSC on I pad . Sean not on now. Cleaning cloths being shown.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:16 am

I think sean will not be on until fri as looked at the shopping channel schedule
and it says fri for the product sean is endorsing
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 am

Thanks! I thought I saw Hydroxicut for today on schedule!
Appreciate the info .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 am

It also has Hydroxycut on at 5am ET on Saturday so looks like is the last segment for Sean.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 am

Aww the fur babies look so cute. Hope they are givin their mom lots of attention while dad is gone.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:18 am

Good Morning To All..Happy TBT!
#ohgoodnesslolaandelliehavesadfaces2 #socutetholookingatmommyclowe
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:39 am

thankful7 wrote:Good Morning To All..Happy TBT!
#ohgoodnesslolaandelliehavesadfaces2 #socutetholookingatmommyclowe

Three sad girls. Oh boy Mr. Lowe your harem certainly misses you. Lucky guy!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
I love a lot of things about Canada but my favorite thing has to be listening to the locals say "out" and "about".

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 am

OMG So sweet! He misses her too!

seanloweksu Not many people have a picture of their first kiss with their future wife. I love this woman! #tbt

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje