SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 am

^^ Arent you always? That's what you tell me anyway!  Hugesmile 

Good morning everyone. Hopefully I'll have nothing to report to you until later. Have a love-filled day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:49 am

:sweetlove: Jumping hearts :sweetlove: Jumping hearts :sweetlove: Jumping hearts :sweetlove: Jumping hearts
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ Arent you always? That's what you tell me anyway!  Hugesmile 

Good morning everyone. Hopefully I'll have nothing to report to you until later. Have a love-filled day.

Yep and don't you forget it!

I have the same hope. Enjoy your day everyone.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Marshall Cox ‏@marshallcox511 · 3m
@NLangroodi and I definitely just saw Sean Lowe at the NorthPark...

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:59 pm

^^^ gotta come up for air sometime! Lol Getting necessities for the new house, I suppose. Or possibly stocking up on baseball team gear.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Or food. The guy's next tweet was that he was sitting 10ft away from him. Thankfully he showed enough restraint not to ask for a photo (though a stealthy shot would be nice).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Giving away 2 tickets to the Launch Party! Enter on the giveaway page of Scarlet & Gold's website to win ✨ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm

@clmgiudici: My mother-in-law thinks she can sit in the backseat of her own car when I'm shotgun. Ha, you're funny Sherry.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:48 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ gotta come up for air sometime! Lol  Getting necessities for the new house, I suppose. Or possibly stocking up on baseball team gear.
 :Biggrin: 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 pm

It appears all is quiet on the Lowe front.

Sorry I just really wanted to use that line again. Carry on.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks, umngirl for the "update" ! And yes, it is a great line!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Such a sweetie
I still accept his roses. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje