SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Very reliable source.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I really love this
White House Foods ‏@whitehousefoods · 1m
"We chose to Sponsor Sean and Catherine Lowe because we believe this couple does share in the values of White... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm

blessed66 wrote:Very reliable source.  

Okayyyyy. Did this source say which Friday? April 25th or May 2nd?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Very reliable source.  

Okayyyyy. Did this source say which Friday? April 25th or May 2nd?

It is May 2nd.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh cool!  I marched with our college band in the Apple Blossom Festival Parade 3 times.  (Ahem, we won't say how long ago that was!) Smiley 

It's a beautiful time of year in Winchester, VA.  They will have a great time!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Haha

@clmgiudici: I just realized why I always dreamt of a man like @SeanLowe09...Zack Morris.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Haha

@clmgiudici: I just realized why I always dreamt of a man like @SeanLowe09...Zack Morris.

I think every girl who watched Save by The Bell had a crush on Zack Morris and he kind of looks like Sean when he was young.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Lol, she's right. That would make her Kelly then. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Now and then..

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm

^ Thanks lipsis. I totally see it. And she likes Matt Damon too. She definitely has a type. :Biggrin:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Regarding their festival appearance, I find it very hard they could do the parade on Saturday seeing as it's in the afternoon. They need to be in Wisconsin for the 6 p.m. service. The closest regional airport is 35 miles away in Rockford, IL. MKE, Madison, O'Hare would be even farther. Not to mention that the festival itself isn't right near an airport either. With all that said, I can see them doing things on Friday and then leaving Saturday morning so they can get there for the speaking engagement on time.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Totally my first crush. Love me some Zach Morris. And they do look a little alike. Cat's got great taste.  Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje