SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:38 pm

I love when he says he's in love heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Can someone please post the link to the video clip of Chris talking to Nancy Lee?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Diana wrote:I love when he says he's in love heartbeat
Sometimes when they are quick to say the lead is in love means the relationship might not be all that great. I remember Brad 2.0 but who knows, might just be to stick it to the Juan P's season that the lead was in like.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Chris is in like or in love whether he wants to or not. IMO I hope it's true love for him. I won't be convinced until the FRC. When I hear him say it, he's not convincing, and now in this article, he says,

“I’m happy and in love and excited for my future after the show,” he said. “Words can’t describe how overwhelmed I actually was. I was overwhelmed to be there, period.

He says he's in love but never says anything else about her. It's a flat monotone line.

They continue to stick it to JPG's season even though he brought in some remarkable ratings. This sticking to JPG is for their benefit to redeem the franchise, and convince viewers this is going to be a great season.

We see another example of that sticking it to JPG, with today's article with Chris supporting a Gay lead as if he would say no it's not a good idea. It's like they had it on their calendar, 1 yr later, promote Chris/Gay lead.

Thanks to momoftrips for the link.

A gay ‘Bachelor’? Bring it on, says current star Chris Soules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Chris is in like or in love whether he wants to or not. IMO I hope it's true love for him. I won't be convinced until the FRC. When I hear him say it, he's not convincing, and now in this article, he says,

“I’m happy and in love and excited for my future after the show,” he said. “Words can’t describe how overwhelmed I actually was. I was overwhelmed to be there, period.

He says he's in love but never says anything else about her. It's a flat monotone line.

They continue to stick it to JPG's season even though he brought in some remarkable ratings. This sticking to JPG is for their benefit to redeem the franchise, and convince viewers this is going to be a great season.

We see another example of that sticking it to JPG, with today's article with Chris supporting a Gay lead as if he would say no it's not a good idea. It's like they had it on their calendar, 1 yr later, promote Chris/Gay lead.

Thanks to momoftrips for the link.

A gay ‘Bachelor’? Bring it on, says current star Chris Soules

Wonder how this will change his opportunity to enter republican politics.

I agree he has no affect at all ridiculous.

I hope by the FRC that we can believe he is really in love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:04 am

Why do people keep talking about Chris entering republican politics?

I know he met some republican politician at the state fair, but so what? I would think if he was actually serious about that, the last thing he would be doing is TB.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 am

Sprite wrote:Why do people keep talking about Chris entering republican politics?

I know he met some republican politician at the state fair, but so what? I would think if he was actually serious about that, the last thing he would be doing is TB.

One of those rumors that I am not sure of where I heard it.

Of course what no one remembers in all the JPG hate, was when asked the gay question, he too said we wouldn't have a gay bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:Why do people keep talking about Chris entering republican politics?

Of course what no one remembers in all the JPG hate, was when asked the gay question, he too said we wouldn't have a gay bachelor.
I don't recall that. Can you provide a link? Thanks!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:31 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-says-no-to-a-chubby-bachelor-not-sure-about-gay-bachelor-201433

Then other's covered it as well.

And unlike other things where he got defensive, etc. JPG actually did apologize for the pervert use. He was also defended by Renee and Sharleen on this issue that he is not homophobic. Plus, I happen to think his favorite cousin is gay as well. So I think TPTB, who were mad at him, used it as their first excuse to hang him out to dry. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 pm

I always shake my head when people talk about having a gay Bachelor for the simple fact that it would change the dynamic of the show so much that it really wouldn't be "The Bachelor" as we know (and love/hate) it.  The whole element of the lead being "the only hamburger in the store" would disappear, since many contestants might end up being more interested in each other, especially since we know they spend a lot more time together than with the lead (although they may try to hide that fact with the editing).  The result could be interesting and enjoyable to watch but it would, IMO, end up being more of a group "dating show", kind of like BIP was.

And yeah, Chris is definitely towing the company line on the gay issue after last year's kerfuffle with JPG.  But I doubt the producers will ever go there and still call it "The Bachelor".

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:52 pm

ironcat wrote:I always shake my head when people talk about having a gay Bachelor for the simple fact that it would change the dynamic of the show so much that it really wouldn't be "The Bachelor" as we know (and love/hate) it.  The whole element of the lead being "the only hamburger in the store" would disappear, since many contestants might end up being more interested in each other, especially since we know they spend a lot more time together than with the lead (although they may try to hide that fact with the editing).  The result could be interesting and enjoyable to watch but it would, IMO, end up being more of a group "dating show", kind of like BIP was.

And yeah, Chris is definitely towing the company line on the gay issue after last year's kerfuffle with JPG.  But I doubt the producers will ever go there and still call it "The Bachelor".

Bravo did have a gay dating show a longtime ago. It was interesting and there was one lead they were all trying to romance. But no it wouldn't be the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Okay. Just to clarify, after reading this, I thought Chris S had said no to a gay bachelor, but you were talking about CH.

I do think the whole mess with JPab regarding that really was a result of his English. I don't think JPab is homophobic and others have come to his defence on this topic. CS was no doubt prepped for his answer to that question and the pics with JK were released just so the question could be asked and got out of the way.

I still would like to know about rumour of his political aspirations and why people think this...because to me it makes no sense. I remember reading about it here at the time of the fair but don't recall the reasoning. Does anyone else recall?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+118
RealityEscape
KB_Mom
lurker11
HelCat
Maddy