SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great posts everyone. IA, spoiled or not, it's watching the interaction when the show is in progress that I enjoy. This gives me the opportunity to determine what games the edits are playing, how sincere the lead is, and if I hear the same lines over and over, we know half the time it's scripted. If I don't care for someone right off that bat, ex Jef, Jessie (DeAnna) usually I won't care for them throughout the whole season because IMO they are "just faking it for the sake of the show" to quote Sprite.

I like all the F4 guys, their photo's and their bios. Once we actually see them on the show, opinions will/might change. A large part of that might be due to the edit, so that's something I always watch out for first and foremost. 

They will not show us the love story, we have to seek it out. It's so much fun to keep and open might and seek it out and discuss what we are seeing and what we believe, keeping the spoilers in the back of my mind.
Yea, I am more into watching them on the show, versus fan-girling over a pic. Kind of need to see the proof in the puddin so to speak before I go ga-ga over them....LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:03 am

It is funny, I loved Brooks for Brooks too, still think he is great. I loved Chris last season as well and actually took a long time to come and to love him with Des because I thought he deserved better than being her second choice. I see how happy they are now and don't care how it happened, just glad it happened.

I was undecided between Arie and Jef in Emily's season and ended up liking Jef for Emily. Watching Emily torture Arie all the time and seeing Arie grovel for Emily's forgiveness for things that never really even involved her helped me make that decision. Emily around Jef seemed to remove the poll I usually found to be stuck up Emily's butt. I still like Arie and I liked save the world Jef and having met Jef's parents in person, I really like both of the them as people. They have done a lot of good in my area on their mission trip, so I respect them a lot.

I loved JP, the whole way through for Ashley and honestly didn't understand the attraction for Ben or Constantine. Except for JP, I wouldn't have picked any of Ashley's top 6.

Ali had great guys too. Roberto, Chris L, and Frank were all great in my opinion. I was happy with her picking Roberto, but could see after the show that they really just wanted different things from life. I still think Frank would have had the greatest chance of succeeding long term with Ali.

Loved, loved, loved Reid and Kiptyn and found Ed sleazy. I never saw any real chemistry with Kiptyn and Jilly, but wanted her and Reid to get back together for the longest time.

This season, I love Josh right now, such a great brother and so hot! I am open to the others and not sure who I will like best for Andi. I really want to see her with Chris, he was so well hidden to this point, it could be interesting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:41 pm

is Reality Steve still going to post spoilers tomorrow?
Tonight is the rose ceremony, who does everyone think will go home?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:46 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:is Reality Steve still going to post spoilers tomorrow?

Nick the crier. Im dreading of how much waterworks would be tonight. But if he is indeed as emotional as reported, its best to let him go now than later, when the emotions involved deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Not sure. He probably will, but without some background info about how Eric Hill left.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Nick the crier. Im dreading of how much waterworks would be tonight. But if he is indeed as emotional as reported, its best to let him go now than later, when the emotions involved deeper.

I sure hope you are right ~ I really can't imagine Andi with a crier if that is true about Nick.  🇳🇴

Since I haven't seen anything except that RTG picture of Chris in the show I wouldn't even want to speculate on how the F4 will fall out with the exception of maybe what has been said about Nick crying when he saw a friend of his on his HTD.  That would be a little too strange for me.

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:11 pm

atem wrote:

Not sure.  He probably will, but without some background info about how Eric Hill left.

IMO: Nick=Gonzo!
F3= Chris
F2=Marquas
F1=Josh plotting 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:15 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/3287381265.gif

I sure hope you are right ~ I really can't imagine Andi with a crier.  🇳🇴

THIS. word I agree 

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 am

I wonder if RS will find out who left at the RC and if he will tell us soon, or tease us with the info.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:57 am

nutty1 wrote:I wonder if RS will find out who left at the RC and if he will tell us soon, or tease us with the info.

I hope he teases, then maybe chloep or any one of the other great sleuthers can beat him to it. Smiley

There are already some good speculations going on in this thread as to who will be next to leave. Either way, I think we've got it covered!

I think the consensus is Nick the crier? I hope not, I love watching a sensitive guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Does anyone know anything about the F3 or where they are headed to next.
Who does everyone think was the one who sent Andi anonymous letters throughout filming? (RS said in blog)
Does anyone think Josh was on the stripper group date?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Does anyone know anything about the F3 or where they are headed to next.
Who does everyone think was the one who sent Andi anonymous letters throughout filming? (RS said in blog)
Does anyone think Josh was on the stripper group date?

Don't know the answer to any of your questions and RS sure didn't tell us.  I was surprised at who got the first impression rose but she must like him because he was still there for the HTDs.  scratch
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win