SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

RS says Marcus had the rappelling date, and there was a reference to JPG and soccer out of the limo.

I'm going out on a limb here, Marcus for F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS says Marcus had the rappelling date, and there was a reference to JPG and soccer out of the limo.

Anything could happen, but it's obvious to me that Andi is pretty much into Marcus.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

I find it pretty funny that Andis dad was a the meet and great. Very surprised he didn't take the first impression rose of off Andi and personally hand it to Josh!!!

giggling rose bud seeing hearts :frommeto :happydance: :happydance: goteam :fingersarecrossed :youdaman: 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:RS says Marcus had the rappelling date, and there was a reference to JPG and soccer out of the limo.

Anything could happen, but it's obvious to me that Andi is pretty much into Marcus.

She is? I have no idea, as I haven't been studying any of the pics in detail, or paying full attention to the sleuthing details. Can you explain why you think that?

My basis for picking him, is simply because of the "leap of faith" date and ironically because he used to play soccer. They have to make mention of the previous season, as they do every season on premier night, not that, that is any sort of clue who she will pick. But just what went down with her and JPG, and now she falls in love with a former soccer player. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beagle wrote:

She is? I have no idea, as I haven't been studying any of the pics in detail, or paying full attention to the sleuthing details. Can you explain why you think that?

My basis for picking him, is simply because of the "leap of faith" date and ironically because he used to play soccer. They have to make mention of the previous season, as they do every season on premier night, not that, that is any sort of clue who she will pick. But just what went down with her and JPG, and now she falls in love with a former soccer player. JMO

I'm one of those that think they really connected in their concert date. Also, on the Boyz2Men, I would say they were pretty flirty too. I didn't see the 4 pictures of the HTD at the mall as negative because I don't know what the content of their conversation was.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Beagle wrote:
I'm one of those that think they really connected in their concert date. Also, on the Boyz2Men, I would say they were pretty flirty too. I didn't see the 4 pictures of the HTD at the mall as negative because I don't know what the content of their conversation was.

Oh right! He had his hand on her arm and laughing at the concert? If I remember correctly. I will have to look at that pic again. Oh right again, he was the one at the mall. I didn't like that his one arm was on his lap, but you're right, we have no idea what the content of that conversation entitled.

Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beagle wrote:

GA I read on Andi's thread that her fantasy guys are: Josh Duhamel,  Ryan Gosling, and Tom Brady. I get a kind of Ryan G vibe from Marcus' pictures.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:55 am

Beagle wrote:

When I first saw his pic and profile, I wrote his name down, because I didn't want to forget him. To be very honest, when I saw that he played soccer, my thought was TPTB will have a hay day with this, putting more digs into JPG during premier night. I also thought, how ironic would it be if she choose a former soccer player. I left it at that, and have been busy to really get involved totally into the sleuthing.

IA with the bold Beagle! This is what I see. His arms are wrapped around her tight, those dancing pics in her leather pants, are hot!  She has her head turned looking at him getting ready for a kiss. He is kissing her temple and the expression on their faces are so genuine. The Belgium pic, he again has his arm around her tight, I noticed the other hand is in his jeans pocket. I found that similar to the mall date, one hand on her hand, the other on his lap. Maybe it's a nervous thing?

The concert pic he has his hand on her elbow. It's the ones that have the need to always touch, that you have to watch.

I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!

pavalygurl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Beagle wrote:

GA I read on Andi's thread that her fantasy guys are: Josh Duhamel,  Ryan Gosling, and Tom Brady. I get a kind of Ryan G vibe from Marcus' pictures.

IA pg, she is totally into him and I don't think it's an act. He very much looks like Ryan Gosling!

We will have to wait and see!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am

^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 am

chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.

Awww sorry to hear that. I feel bad for him now laugh out loud Maybe he'll be the one who says "I didn't come here to make friends"

Well, and then we had Jake Pavelka, so there's hope if he's not the F1 laugh out loud

Thanks chloep!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

Awww sorry to hear that. I feel bad for him now lolMaybe he'll be the one who says "I didn't come here to make friends"

Well, and then we had Jake Pavelka, so there's hope if he's not the F1 laugh out loud

Thanks chloep!

Or, he may be more of an introvert and the whole process required him to excuse himself to recharge and be ready for the next thing- an extrovert derives energy from all that togetherness, but it might really drain Marcus. If he's really into Andi, he may think it's worth it to be drained so he can continue to spend time with her. And now that the group isn't traveling together, it might be more complicated vis a vis Andi, but it will overall be more comfortable. I'm hoping this is the case instead of the "I didn't come to make friends". I also hope they don't bring up his age as being the youngest all the time (like Chris B forever making excuses for himself while insisting he was a "grown man").

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Or it could be the other guys saw the connection between Marcus and Andi and gave him a hard time. Idk, I really hope he isn't the bad guy because he is handsome  :Drool:  and I don't want anything to kill his chances of being the next bachelor. I am going to pick the obvious josh or the underdog nick as her f1 though... So she will probably choose chris  giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win