SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Marybods wrote:JP Rosenthal was I think 8 yrs older than Ashley and never engaged (to my knowledge).  And look how that turned out!  :married 

I think Chris is really cute.  RS has a pic posted of him with a former GF.  I stalked, I mean sleuthed, her.  Her name is Sheena Scheck.  She is really something, organized a lot of charity events, founded some stand up kiteboarding company in Iowa.  She is also very beautiful.  I wonder what happened with them scratch    She is now living in Cali.  Maybe that is why they broke up  no idea   Because no way is this guy moving from Iowa and his very important job...Andi would def have to pack her bags if she chooses him....that is why I think she will pick Josh, one of the reasons anyway.  I really really like him and his close knit family.  Would love to c him as the next Bach.  I am not crazy about Andi, I think she.would be snooty in person...but what the heck do I know :soapbox 

Here is the picture but it looks like it is several years old.

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Chris2-300x225
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 pm

http://sheenaschreckracesforacure.blogspot.com/

It's from New Year's Eve 2005/06
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I feel like of all of the F4, I know him the least (and we haven't seen any pictures of their interaction yet) so he intrigues me the most.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I feel like of all of the F4, I know him the least (and we haven't seen any pictures of their interaction yet) so he intrigues me the most.

I agree and feel the same way.  I can't wait to see him or at least some pictures of him during the filming other than just that shot at the race track which was mostly of their backs.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 pm

Beagle wrote:http://sheenaschreckracesforacure.blogspot.com/

It's from New Year's Eve 2005/06

Thank you for the info and the link.  It sounds like he is really a very good person, can't wait to see him on the show.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 pm

No one see him in Iowa? His HTD is today!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:49 pm

atem wrote:No one see him in Iowa?  His HTD is today!

The population of Lamont Iowa is 421 people per the 2010 census. We may have a tough time getting photos of this date

barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:52 pm

barbell wrote:

The population of Lamont Iowa is 421 people per the 2010 census. We may have a tough time getting photos of this date

Yikes! Thanks for the info. I wonder if those HTD that are so public may mean Nick is more of a front runner than we think?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:00 am

Well here we go!

John Deere Driver ‏@DriverJohnDeere 3m
Just drove by the farm and watched my boss on the bachelorette....

A from Iowa ‏@IowaDarlin 4m
Totally just seen The Bachelorette being filmed right now. There are so many car blocking the driveway. @one_iowa @DriverJohnDeere

Sarah from Iowa ‏@one_iowa 4m
Watching the filming of The Bachelorette literally 1/2 mile from my house.....
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:42 am

lmao all this stalking..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:04 am

thanks Sophie. I linked to your gallery on Chris. Yes he is 32. Public records show

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:17 am

atem wrote:
barbell wrote:

Yikes!  Thanks for the info.  I wonder if those HTD that are so public may mean Nick is more of a front runner than we think?

Actually Nick's date reminded me of Chris B.'s HTD with Emily and he ended up F4 so having a public HTD may not be so good.  None of her other ones were public and I don't think any of Des' HTD's were public at least not the Final 3.  I don't remember Zak's being public either.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom